* The entirety of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghzBQn6QI6s Comic Con 2011 Cinematic Trailer.]] FinalFight in full force!
** Hugo runs in and levels Marduk with a ''lariatooooo'' that'd make KentaKobashi proud.
** [[CharlesAtlasSuperpower King]] hits the [[SignatureMove Giant Swing]]...ON. FREAKING. HUGO! Even Poison can't believe it!
*** The flavor-text makes it even better: "You're on the '''HU-GO-ROUND!!!'''"
*** Really now, King is just a walking CMOA: pinning Haggar and wrecking both Hugo and Poison quickly.
** [[BashBrothers Cody]] [[FinalFight and Guy]] pulling an UnflinchingWalk at the trailer's end.
*** Even better, Cody snarks that they must've missed all the fun.
* In an example of a [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome musical moment]], the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQySsqQ1gY latest trailer from TGS]] dishes out a remix of various Street Fighter and Tekken tracks (The Volcanic Rim theme from VideoGame/StreetFighterIV and Tekken Tag Tournament's opening theme are the most noticeable from the start).
** Not to mention the music from the previous trailers.
*** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_A0ybW5LmU Black Tide - Honest Eyes]]
*** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob03ceH79y4 Hollywood Undead - My Town]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OkDtD9e1E&feature=related The second part of the Pandora's Box Stage]] is a stage example too.
* Asuka fighting off both Cammy and Chun-Li in the first part of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUts-LcsFWI Asia Game Show Cinematic]]. By herself, no less!
* A villianous example: M.Bison and Juri wrecking everything in sight in the [[http://youtu.be/g7EFBSx0U0A 1/16/2012 cinematic trailer]] at the Mishima Zaibatsu. Note that up until this point, the ''Tekken'' cast has been literally walking all over the ''Street Fighter'' cast. The moment is slowly diminished when Juri's cruelty towards Xiaoyu results in Jin activating his [[SuperPoweredEvilSide Devil Gene]] and nearly killing Juri, though Bison still knocks him through a window with a [[SignatureMove Psycho Crusher]]. Also, take note that this is the ''first'' time where the Street Fighter side has been shown to generally be the winning team this time around.
** The four words everyone who ever played with TheDarkSide wanted to hear...
-->Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou...[[note]]I'll teach you fear... - Devil Jin's catchphrase[[/note]]
* Many consider [[FinalFight Mad Gear Hideout]] to be one as a stage example. Not only is it well-made, it's a tremendous love letter to Final Fight fans. And that's not even considering [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpVO5AgXsx0 the]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlxynB1f5r8&feature=related fantastic]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBsKL6adxQ&feature=related remixes]] of music from the series...
* The opening moments of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94v22Km6y_8&feature=player_embedded Episode 6 cinematic trailer]]. Akuma faces nothing less than Ogre, ''the [[NamesToRunAwayFromReallyFast God of Fighting]] itself'', in the middle of the Antarctic for the Pandora. His response to its arrival? [[BadassBoast "You are a pathetic whelp!"]]
* Both the Akuma vs. Ogre rival cutscenes are incredibly badass:
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzVdW5JWWwg Akuma]] sees Ogre appear, and says "[[BadassBoast You pitiful creature... prove to me your worth!]]" In response, Ogre roars at him so loudly that it creates a wind, and Akuma, unflinching, enters a fighting stance.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-HJCPsXw5k Ogre]] barely manages to deflect a shot from Akuma, and notes that "this planet does have some strong warriors, after all." He then tells Akuma to "tempt your fate at my hands," and the latter is seen giving Ogre an aggressive glare from a distance.
* Speaking of Akuma, his ending has him [[spoiler: face to face with a Pandora version of Oni, his ultimate form from Street Fighter IV. He dismisses it as a shadow, [[OffscreenMomentofAwesome just before he manages to fight it]].]]
* King and Marduk's ending has them confronted by an apparition of [[spoiler: Armor King, shortly before they destroy Pandora once and for all.]]
* Sagat and Dhalsim [[spoiler: reject gaining the power of Pandora, instead saving two young children near the scene (The two kids from their hometowns that [[HostageSituation Pandora had absorved into itself to lure them towards it in the first place]]).]]
--> [[spoiler: Sagat: ''"The power of the Gods? [[BadassBoast A King has no need"'']].]]
* In Kazuya and Nina's ending, Nina [[spoiler: reveals that someone else wants Pandora more than Kazuya. Having sensed this betrayal, Kazuya orders a small hidden squadron of G Corp soldiers to open fire. Seconds later, Nina is nowhere to be seen, and the soldiers are left beaten.]]
* Similar to Sagat and Dhalsim above, Poison and Hugo [[spoiler: decide to leave the Pandora behind, deciding that it would be better to find other ways of getting famous fast, and judging by the newspaper article that follows, they succeed.]]