* Riker, when the ''Enterprise'' is being chased by the bad guys in a nebula, as they are commenting about how dangerous the gas is, Riker orders them to collect some in the Bussard ram-scoops (red things on the front of the warp nacelles), Geordi asks what he intends to do with that gas. Riker responds: "We're going to ram it down their throats."
--> We're through running from these bastards!
** The trill ensign gives him a look that just SCREAMS "and I hope they like the taste of it!" after that line.
* Also Data, after they discover Picard packing for a little excursion, sums up the feelings of the rest of the crew ready to help him fight the bad guys: "Saddle up. Lock and load." as he slams home a powerpack in a phaser rifle.
* Picard gets one when he convinces Gul'Na to change sides.
* As the ''Enterprise''-E [[RammingAlwaysWorks bears down]] on the Son'a command ship:
-->'''Son'a:''' He ''wouldn't''.
-->'''Worf:''' Yes. He would.
* Picard defeating Data ''with a song!'' From ''HMSPinafore'' no less.