* Arrival at Spacedock.
* The moment that tall, darkly shadowed figure appears at Kirk's door, throws back his hood -- and it's Sarek. Moment of Awesome for Spock's dad, and an OhCrap one for Kirk.
* Pretty much the entire Stealing the Enterprise sequence.
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k9Ukm9LaWg Warning: secure space doors]]." Kirk: win. Scotty: win. ''Enterprise'': win. ''Excelsior'': not so much.
** Those chugging noises... (giggle)
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS4s3XXNLiE I... have HAD... enough of YOU!]]"
** ''Double'' awesome not often remembered: Kirk attempted to ''[[TakeMyHand pull Kruge]] [[SaveTheVillain to safety]]'' despite him having Kirk's son executed less than an hour earlier. He instead chose to be a dick, and an ''incompetent'' dick at that - he couldn't even [[TakingYouWithMe Take Kirk With Him]] properly despite the entire planet collapsing beneath their feet. Manliness, thy name is Kirk, and [[KarmicDeath we ALL... have HAD... enough of YOU, Kruge!]]
* The duel with the Klingon Bird-of-Prey.
* The original ''Enterprise'', in her last moments, takes down half a dozen Klingons with it.
--> '''Torg''': My lord, the ship appears to be deserted.
--> '''Kruge''': How can that be? They're hiding!
--> '''Torg''': Yes, sir. The ship appears to be run by computer. It is the only thing that is speaking.
--> '''Kruge''': Speaking? Let me hear it.
--> '''Enterprise computer''': ''(Torg holds his communicator to it)'' 9-8-7-6-5...
--> '''Kruge''': Get out! Get out of there! Get out!
--> '''Enterprise computer''': 2-1...
--> ''(the Enterprise bridge explodes)''
--> "What you seek has not been done since ages past--and then, only in legend. Your request is not logical."
--> "Forgive me, T'Lar. My logic is...uncertain, where my son is concerned."
* Kirk and Sarek after the re-fusion ceremony:
--> '''Sarek''': "Kirk, I thank you. What you have done is..."
--> '''Kirk''': "What I have done...I had to do."
--> '''Sarek''': "But at what cost? Your ship. Your son."
--> '''Kirk''': "If I hadn't tried, the cost would have been my soul."
* Spock when his Katra is restored.
* "The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many."
* [[BondOneLiner "Don't call me 'Tiny'"]]
** Let's not forget how he easily dispatched the much bigger guard, or how he casually blasted away at the control panel with a delighted look on his face.
** This one deserves a CMOA on a meta level as well, since GeorgeTakei was opposed to the scene where Sulu is called 'Tiny'. It wasn't until he saw the finished print that he finally admitted that the scene was one of Sulu's finest moments.
* Uhura's part in the plan - she takes a posting at an out of the way transporter station, paired with an obnoxious young officer, then, when Kirk and company enter, she pulls a phaser on him and makes him get in the closet.
** Like the above instance with George Takei, Nichelle Nichols was initially upset at how little she had in the script until she actually read the part and loved what she got to do with that little.