* The death/defeat of any boss. The Forever Train is a particular favorite for some, when done correctly.
* Fox establishes how badass he and his wingmen are when he defeats the Aircraft Carrier:
--> '''Aircraft Carrier pilot:''' "WHO ''ARE'' YOU GUYS?!" \\
'''Fox:''' "[[BadassBoast We're Star Fox!]]"
* The team's journey through Area 6 can be considered one. Here you are, outside Andross's front door, and his army's throwing just about ''everything'' they have at you. But you just keep plowing through them. By the boss fight at the end, the enemies are at wit's end trying to find anything that can stop you, and their last resort is a WaveMotionGun designed to destroy ''planets''.
** The best part is when Rob actually gets the Great Fox to shoot some targets for you, finally getting in on the action.
* The Star Wolf battles. They are quite a formidable hybrid between WolfpackBoss and MirrorBoss, especially during the Venom battle where they are significantly better than the Arwings.
** To add, upon shooting Leon in the Venom battle, his last words "he's too strong!" deliver such a chillingly satisfying feeling to the player.
* Redirecting the train on Macbeth so that it blows up the factory.
--> "NO! HIT THE BRAKES!" ''(CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH)'' "I CAN'T STOP IIIIITTT!!" ''(Thunk)'' ''([[ScoringPoints HIT + 50]])'' ''(...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)'' ''[[ChainReactionDestruction (BOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)]]'' \\
''(After the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" screen...)'' \\
'''Fox:''' "All aircraft report!" \\
'''Slippy:''' "I can see the look on their stupid faces!" \\
'''Peppy:''' "I'm sure we hurt 'em this time!" \\
'''Falco:''' "Now it's ''our'' turn to kick some tail!"
* The best Katina ending, where the entire surviving Cornerian flight group forms up with the Star Fox team.
* General Pepper's BigWhat if you rack up enough points to build up a sufficiently ShockinglyExpensiveBill.