!!The classic trilogy
* Defeating Gnasty Gnorc in the first game will feel this way to most players in their first playthrough.
** The first time you successfully ace a speedway may also count.
* The fight against Ripto in "Gateway to Glimmer" (name may vary depending on your location), in which you both fight for MacGuffin powerups and proceed to fight it out on a platform, at which point he will create robitic versions of Gulp. Then after that Ripto will sink the platform you're fighting on and jump on a cyborg bird- you promptly get a powerup and give chase, dog-fighting all the way. To say nothing of the mini-games that follow.
* The End of ''Gateway to Glimmer''. Moneybags refuses to give back all the money he's taken when Elora tells him to. Elora issues a calm command. Hunter [[CrowningMomentOfFunny sits on him.]] Crowning moment for both of them.
* Each boss battle in Year of the Dragon is amazing, but both ones against the Sorceress are absolutely fantastic.
** Scorch was pretty amazing. He wasn't nearly as hard as Spike was, but he did live up to being the Monster to End All Monsters.
* The mini-games:
** The skateparks are all pretty cool, and getting the course record feels damn cool.
*** Hunter boasts, but he really ''is'' a good skateboarder as is obvious the first time you try to beat him before you've gotten the controls worked out.
** Hunter's manta-ray from the second game returns, and you go around hunting the metallic sharks that also returned. LaserGuidedKarma at its absolute finest.
** There is one where you can play as Sgt. Bird and fly around Enchanted Towers, giving a CurbStompBattle to any enemies in your way, while completing the regular quests. (This option will likely be available after you've completed the level the first time round, though.
* ''Super Bonus Round'' from Year of the Dragon. Full stop.
* Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley and Agent 9 get one each upon being released by teaching Moneybags a lesson in their own unique way; kick, rocket launcher, club and laser gun respectively.
* At the end of the third game, you get to chase down Moneybags and burn him until he drops all of the loot he took from you throughout the game; then force him to give up the dragon egg.
!! The games released between the classic and TheLegendOfSpyro trilogies
* Butler saving The Professor at the end of ''Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs.''