!!The classic trilogy
* Defeating Gnasty Gnorc in the first game will feel this way to most players in their first playthrough.
-->'''Spyro:''' [[BondOneLiner You're toast, Gnorc!]]
** Defeating ''any'' boss in the first game is accompanied by the MostWonderfulSound of gems flying out of their poofed remains. Especially Gnasty Gnorc and his whopping ''125 gems''.
** The first time you successfully ace a speedway may also count.
* The fight against Ripto in "Gateway to Glimmer / Ripto's Rage" (name may vary depending on your location), in which you both fight for MacGuffin powerups and proceed to fight it out on a platform, at which point he will create robitic versions of Gulp. Then after that Ripto will sink the platform you're fighting on and jump on a cyborg bird- you promptly get a powerup and give chase, dog-fighting all the way. To say nothing of the mini-games that follow.
* The End of ''Gateway to Glimmer''. Moneybags refuses to give back all the money he's taken when Elora tells him to. Elora issues a calm command. Hunter [[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments sits on him.]] Crowning moment for both of them.
** Topped at the end of the third game, where ''you'' get to chase down Moneybags and burn him until he drops all of the loot he took from you throughout the game, then [[BigBrotherInstinct force him to give up the dragon egg he was about to sell]].
* Each boss battle in Year of the Dragon is amazing, but both ones against the Sorceress are absolutely fantastic.
** Scorch was pretty amazing. He wasn't nearly as hard as Spike was, but he did live up to being the Monster to End All Monsters.
* The mini-games:
** The skateparks are all pretty cool, and getting the course record feels damn cool.
*** Hunter boasts, but he really ''is'' a good skateboarder as is obvious the first time you try to beat him before you've gotten the controls worked out.
*** Spyro's also pretty good, for a quadruped.
** Hunter's manta-ray from the second game returns, and you go around hunting the [[DemonicSpiders metallic]] [[OneHitKill sharks]] that also returned. LaserGuidedKarma at its absolute finest.
** There is one where you can play as Sgt. Bird and fly around Enchanted Towers, giving a CurbStompBattle to any enemies in your way, while completing the regular quests. (This option will likely be available after you've completed the level the first time round, though.
* ''Super Bonus Round'' from Year of the Dragon. Full stop. The amount of gems you get in that level is staggering and satisfying.
** If we're listing that, ''Gnasty's Loot'' from Spyro the Dragon also has to be mentioned, for the same reasons as SBR.
* Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley and Agent 9 get one each upon being released by teaching Moneybags a lesson in their own unique way; kick, rocket launcher, club and laser gun respectively.
* Hunter saving Bianca from a renegade monster in one of his first Badass moments in the "Hunter's Tussle" cutscene.
* Bianca, after finding out the Sorceress' true intent, finally snaps back her and storms off to rescue Hunter. It becomes apparent that she only put up with her BadBoss because she thought she had good intent to save them all. When she didn't, she told her to stuff it.
-->'''Bianca:''' (after the Sorceress [[MoralEventHorizon lists a bunch of ways to harm the baby dragons]]) But, uh...won't that kill them?\\
'''Sorceress:''' (EvilLaugh) It doesn't matter! [[WhamLine As long as I can still collect their wings!]]\\
'''Bianca:''' ''What?'' All this time, you only wanted them for their wings?!\\
'''Sorceress:''' Of course, you ignorant girl. I need them for a spell, so I can [[ImmortalitySeeker live forever]]!\\
'''Bianca:''' (stammering) W-W-Wait a second, a s- a ''spell!?''\\
'''Sorceress:''' What did you think I was going to do with all those dragons, open a zoo?\\
'''Bianca:''' You said just keeping them in our world was enough! You never said you had to kill them!\\
'''Sorceress:''' I don't ''have'' to kill them. It just stops them from wriggling so much!\\
'''Bianca:''' You're ''terrible!'' [[MyGodWhatHaveIDone I can't believe I ever listened to you!]]
* ''Everything'' [[BadassAdorable Greta]] does in the Fireworks Factory. Who knew a little girl with ElmuhFuddSyndwome could do [[Franchise/TheMatrix Matrix-styled stunts]]?
!! The games released between the classic and ''VideoGame/TheLegendOfSpyro'' trilogies
* Butler saving The Professor at the end of ''Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs.''
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2S0JnvN0U&t=11s Looks like Crash isn't the only one getting a trilogy remaster!]]
** On top of that, Creator/TomKenny is coming back to reprise his role as the purple dragon! And by proxy, he's able to voice for the Professor and Sgt. Byrd again.
*** In addition to that, Toys For Bob is working to get as many of the original voice actors as they possibly can back. So far, it's confirmed that Creator/GreggBerger is coming back to voice Hunter, Ripto, Crush, and Gulp, and Richard Tatum is returning to voice Agent 9.
** On the subject of Tom Kenny, he even adjusted the voice for ''Spyro 1's'' remaster. The voice sounds nearly indistinguishable from Creator/CarlosAlazraqui!