* The quality of the third movie [[LoveItOrHateIt depends according to who you ask]], but you have to love the fight at the end (Spider-Man and Harry vs. Venom and Sandman).
** And the scene when the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOa5bWFRKw Sandman is "born"]].
* HOLY SHIT, Peter THROWING A BOMB BACK IN HARRY'S FACE was AMAZING. Even though Peter was clearly being a heel at the moment, Harry had been such an evil JerkAss that you honestly couldn't help but feel he kind of deserved that one.
** Also, when Peter is hit with a grenade by Harry prior to that, he TAKES A GRENADE TO THE FACE LIKE A ''BOSS''.
** And what about the part where he rams Sandman's face into a goddamn train? Again MoralDissonance, but come on, that was badass.
* Also, Venom [[spoiler: killing Harry.]] This version of Venom may have not been in the movie that long, but he managed to [[MoralEventHorizon deal a blow to his nemesis harsher than any other incarnation of the character has.]]
* Mary Jane throwing a cement brick at Venom in the third movie; chiefly awesome because FINALLY she gets to to take a shot at her kidnapper and stop being a NeutralFemale DamselScrappy, becoming more of a HeroicBystander / ActionSurvivor instead.
** She also doesn't just wait on Spidey to save her this time around and actually jumps from the cab into the webbing when it's about to fall and dodges out of the way when any debris, including a freaking garbage truck, about to hit her. And then manages to catch a web and hang from it for a good long while.
** Pretty much all of the final battle, though it started with Spider-Man finally back for real. From Spider-Man and Venom's aerial battle, Harry's [[BigDamnHeroes smashing Venom through a wall and blowing up Sandman's giant sand-face]], and Peter's EurekaMoment followed by him using sound to hurt the symbiote, the entire battle was just generally awesome.
* Admit it: Willem Dafoe's OneSceneWonder sent a shiver up your spine.
-->[[CallBack "FIRST, WE ATTACK HIS HEART!"]]