* The quality of the third movie [[LoveItOrHateIt depends according to who you ask]], but you have to love the fight at the end (Spider-Man and New Goblin vs. Venom and Sandman).
** And the scene when the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXOa5bWFRKw Sandman is "born"]].
* The first fight between Harry and Peter really is among the series' best. Peter's attacked out of costume, forced to use his powers in public, and caught completely by surprise. Every trick he pulls is useless, Harry just keeps coming. Peter only escapes through a lucky move.
* The second fight goes to Peter, newly empowered the black suit, and it is ''immensely'' satisfying, given all "Little Goblin Jr." had put him through. Gobby gets a few shots in, but the tide quickly turns in Peter's favor. He bitchslaps that [[SmugSnake smug]] bastard, tosses him through a window, hurls him headfirst into a railing, clotheslines him with an out-of-control glider that sends him crashing into the back wall, takes him down with one punch, and after Harry tries to kill him for the umpteenth time, Peter sends the bomb he just chucked right back in his face.
* Symbiote Spidey's No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on Sandman was also very satisfying in its own right, especially the part where he grinds his face into a ''moving train''. Conversely, bear in mind Sandman is fighting the Black Spiderman, being able to get a few strong hits in pretty awesome.
* Also, Venom [[spoiler: killing Harry.]] This version of Venom may have not been in the movie that long, but he managed to [[MoralEventHorizon deal a blow to his nemesis harsher than any other incarnation of the character has.]]
* Mary Jane throwing a cement brick at Venom in the third movie; chiefly awesome because FINALLY she gets to to take a shot at her kidnapper and stop being a NeutralFemale DamselScrappy, becoming more of a HeroicBystander / ActionSurvivor instead.
** She also doesn't just wait on Spidey to save her this time around and actually jumps from the cab into the webbing when it's about to fall and dodges out of the way when any debris, including a freaking garbage truck, about to hit her. And then manages to catch a web and hang from it for a good long while.
** Pretty much all of the final battle, though it started with Spider-Man finally back for real. From Spider-Man and Venom's aerial battle, Harry's [[BigDamnHeroes smashing Venom through a wall and blowing up Sandman's giant sand-face]], and Peter's EurekaMoment followed by him using sound to hurt the symbiote, the entire battle was just generally awesome.
*** Also, the WAY he uses sound to beat the symbiote. He doesn't just hit two pipes together. He flips all over the battlefield and creates a sound cage MADE of pipes, all while outmaneuvering Venom and just plain beating him back.
* Admit it: Willem Dafoe's OneSceneWonder sent a shiver up your spine.
-->[[CallBack "FIRST, WE ATTACK HIS HEART!"]]
* Spider-Man landing in front of an American flag wearing his original costume once again while the main theme climaxes, reminding the viewer how iconic his outfit actually is and that Spider-Man is a true American icon.
* Gwen's first reaction when she realized that Peter (under the symbiote's influence) took her to the dance to make Mary Jane jealous? Apologizing to MJ
* While he was at times pure Narm, the scenes where symbiote-influenced Peter exposes Eddie's fraud and then tells Jameson in no uncertain terms that Jameson won't be ripping him off and will have to pay the actual value of his photos and even bargaining in a permanent staff position is undeniably awesome.
--> '''Jameson''': [[TranquilFury Pack your things.]] [[GetOut Get out of my building.]]
--> '''Eddie''': I was just--
--> '''Jameson''': You're ''fired!''
** Jameson has a brief moment when he is unlike his usual LargeHam self, but in fact [[OOCIsSeriousBusiness genuinely enraged]] at Eddie giving him the fake photos. When told he has to print a retraction, he proclaims he has never had to print a retraction in 20 years, which is a testament to his integrity as a newsman despite his sensationalist tendencies.