[[caption-width:320: Just one of many crowning moments of epic.]]
Ulala's had some pretty awesome events in her time. It's only right that they should be documented.
* Taking on Evila for the first time will have any person grinning from ear to ear. [[ThatOneBoss That is, if they're not busy tossing their controller.]]
** In fact, pretty much everything about Evila is awesome. from her amazing stage music, to her clothes' design, her stage, and for some really technical people, her pattern. [[spoiler: Not to mention the fact she technically comes back as Giant Evila, the literal BigBad.]]
* Dancing Purge. You're finally taking Purge on in a one on one battle, and he reveals his Super Form just for Ulala. It's a short yet really addictive battle.
* Pretty much every boss fight, but Kin Kon Kan is an incredibly notable example.
* Fuse [[spoiler: sacrificing himself to save Ulala]] was in many people's opinion, his Crowning Moment of Awesome. Up to then, he was just a jerk who'd snap at Ulala if she messed up. In Report 6, it's shown that he's a JerkWithAHeartOfGold that really cares for Ulala.
* Blank TV. Admit it, you had a good feeling after defeating him to A Cappella music.
** And it turns into a gigantic CrowdSong to boot. The Blank Dimension also has a really cool animated aesthetic.
* In ''Part 1'', you get to save (Space) Music/MichaelJackson. In ''Part 2'', you get to battle, fight alongside, and then ''control'' MICHAEL JACKSON!
* The epic guitar battle with [[TheRival Pudding]] in ''Part 2''. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBVEYoEorBw See for yourself.]]
* Noize himself. He pilots the Astrobeat Jr., plays drums, pilots said Astrobeat Jr., out of an exploding studio pretty quickly, ends up becoming Ulala's boss [[spoiler: until her real boss, Fuze revealed himself to be NotQuiteDead]], all while generally keeping his cool.