* Oh dear Lord, where to begin? Well, let's start with the battle against Nightmare Moon in chapter 6.
* And in the very next chapter, the race against the Shadowbolts.
* Three chapters later, there's the BaitAndSwitchBoss with [[spoiler: Queen Chrysalis disguised as Shadow. Specifically, the NoHoldsBarredBeatdown Shadow gave her after escaping from the place he was trapped in with Sonic and Gilda. And then the battle against every single Changeling that was serving her. And the GondorCallsForAid with [[VideoGame/SonicAdventure Tikal and Chaos 0, Big the Cat]], and E-123 Omega. [[OverlyLongGag And the way Chaos Control was used to repel all of the Changelings from Ponyville.]]]]
* The next chapter has Sonic, Rainbow Dash, and the Princesses going up against The [=FinalHazard=], with Sonic helping Rainbow Dash perform a Sonic Rainboom.
* Then there's the battle between Sonic and a BrainwashedAndCrazy Silver in the next chapter, with the power of a Chaos Control with two Chaos Emeralds freeing Silver and restoring Appleloosa.
* As bad and evil Eggman is, his speech in middle of Chapter 16 was awesome. First he pointed out flaws in Celestia's thinking, then in Mane 6's thinking ([[spoiler:minus Twilight who was driven to HeroicBSOD with Eggman striking on her insecure mentality, just as Mane 6 was firing Elements of Harmony]]). Not so much Friendship Is Magic as you think, eh, ponies?
** Doubly so, since it's one of the few moments in '''any''' sort of media where Eggman manages to out-evil even [[WesternAnimation/SonicTheHedgehog SatAM]] Robotnik.
* The FinalBattle. It has too many to list here without spoiling the whole chapter. In other words, it is one great big CrowningMomentOfAwesome.