[[folder: Something Positive ]]
* [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp04302012.shtml That's not the Pythagorean!]]
** [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05092012.shtml This was top grade asshole. Trust me, I know what it takes to be an asshole.]] - Mike just keeps finding new ways to earn readers' respect.
* [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03252005.shtml Faye McIntire reading the riot act]] to Reverend Davies, a sellout minister. Not only does she have the nerve to tell him to his face that he's doing something deeply wrong in removing church programs that a rich parishioner doesn't like, she caps it ''twice over'' in the following exchange:
--> Reverend Davies: Now, Faye, I think you're overreacting a bit. This is a one-time occurrence. Besides, we have to look at how Christ would have handled this situation.
--> '''Faye''': "And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that bought and sold in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, 'It is written that My House shall be called the House of Prayer, but ye have made it a den of thieves.'"
--> '''Reverend Davies''': Maybe not Jesus. There were other people in the Bible who appreciated economics.
--> '''Faye''': I hear Judas was quite the bargain hunter. A parcel of land and it just cost him thirty silver and a Messiah on a stick.
** Takes a heartwrenching turn [[spoiler:at Faye's funeral]] when Reverend Davies admits that Faye was right [[spoiler:and that he wished she was still around to tell him "I told you so".]]
* Davan gets one early in the series [[http://somethingpositive.net/sp04242002.shtml when he lays the smackdown on two Wiccans]] [[BurnTheWitch whose view of the Salem witch trials seems to have been largely formed by pop culture]] simply by knowing the actual history. And he proceeds to ''tell'' them the actual history--in full rant mode.
** Kim gets a Crowning Moment within a Crowning Moment when she follows Davan's lecture-rant with this speech:
--> '''Kim''' (to the two Wiccan girls): Wow! I'm so sorry. You see, my friend just has this thing about people who don't research their desperate cries for attention better and just spout out anything to seem special.
* Davan's father Fred calling out a group of fundamentalists running a "Hell House", a fake haunted house which is a front for preaching:
-->[[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp10102006.shtml "The shortest verse in the Bible is 'Jesus wept'. The only thing wrong with it is the past tense."]]
** And then he gets ''another'' in the very next strip when he's told they won't let him leave unless he says he accepts Jesus. He sits down and refuses to move. "Touche, crazy grandpa. Touche."
*** Even more awesome is the fact that Fred's a devout Christian; he refuses to "accept Jesus" as interpreted by *them*, just out of principle.
*** And then a random *cop* gets in on the act by explaining how what the Hell House is interpreting as doing God's work and spreading his message is basically holding an old man with serious medical conditions hostage for refusing to indulge their fundamentalist rhetoric.
--> '''Cop:''' Do you even know what the word 'persecution' ''means,'' boy?
--> '''Fundamentalist:''' Yeah, it means [[InsaneTrollLogic you don't do what I think is right.]]
--> '''Cop:''' ''You,'' my confused little friend, are in need of a clue. Luckily I happen to have one that's shaped like a nightstick.
* Jason gets one at the end of the catgirl storyline (starting [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp11092008.shtml here]]).
* [[TheChewtoy Mike]] has one of his first moments of awesomeness, [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp10292004.shtml here]].
** Now he gets moment number two as seen in this [[http://somethingpositive.net/sp11282011.shtml newspaper clipping]] where he actually broke up a fight involving a knife. Not bad for a supposedly feeble guy.
** Before he became the Pythagorean, [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp06032006.shtml Mike proved he had the stuff when he immediately reacted to a situation by trying to help a random stranger.]]
* After Twitchy-Hug makes one too many attempts on Davan's life, Choo-Choo Bear [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp05242006.shtml gets his cousin whacked]]. And it is [[YourHeadAsplode awesome]].
* [[http://somethingpositive.net/sp04072006.shtml Jason's Roleplaying]] extracts a confession from someone without laying a finger on the guy.
* [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03272009.shtml In which the bar is saved.]]
* In-universe, Jason's happiest childhood memory was managing to [[http://somethingpositive.net/sp09132012.shtml unscramble the porn channel at age nine]]. "Magellan on a sea of dongs" indeed.
* Fluffmodeus gets one while Kharisma's in prison. The one time Kharisma ''truly'' feels alone, helpless and in despair, it turns out to be [[http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03222007.shtml her little mental breakdown's]] BerserkButton.