* Alan introduces Nick Nitro to his kitchen garbage disposal.
* Kirsten Dunst's garage door explodes and the Commando Elite race out on a fleet of home-made vehicles, as Edwin Starr's [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome 'War']] kicks in.
* "War! Huh! Good God, y'all! What is it good for?"
* "Ride of the Valkyries" during the final battle, in a ShoutOut to ''Film/ApocalypseNow''.
* Also one of the very few movies that Led Zeppelin have allowed to feature one of their songs.
* When the Gorgonites decide to start fighting ''back''. Especially when the Commandos realise how screwed they are ''before'' the counter-attack actually begins.
* Alan's mother is trying to deflect the flaming tennis balls the Commandos are firing into the living room. When one nearly hits the family cat, she goes "That's it!" and knocks the next right back out at the Commandos, causing a nice little explosion.
--> '''Stuart:''' Good shot, honey.