* During his ''Pikmin 2'' LP, Slim managed to get ''from the start of the game all the way to the end (over '''ten hours''' of gameplay) '''[[NoCasualtiesRun WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE PIKMIN]].'''''
* His CurbstompBattle with Erika in ''Pokemon Blue''. Using only his Dodrio and Drill Peck, he took out all three of her Pokemon in one hit.
* In the final regular level of ''[[VideoGame/DonkeyKongCountry Donkey Kong Country 3]]'', [[ThatOneLevel Rocket Rush]], he cleared it in only ''two attempts''.
* After believing that he lost [[MarioParty Boo's Horror Castle]], Slim is surprised when he gets all the bonus mini stars. Then it comes to decide the Superstar, Slim ends up winning [[spoiler: by ONE MINI STAR]]. [[CallBack Sweet, sweet revenge indeed.]]
* His utter Dominance of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJs3jZMnWM Super Mario Bros. Board]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz62Hn6ZDOI on Easy Rules]] in ''[[VideoGame/ItadakiStreet Fortune Street]]'', to the point where he actually manages to bankrupt someone. Also doubles as a Funny Moment as, of all the characters to bankrupt, he does it to Wario.
** He's so successful that he even tries to prolong the game by buying properties.
* Later in ''Fortune Street'', during [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33RT99K6Ia4&t=26m50s Good Egg Galaxy on Easy Rules]], Mario is one space away from Slim's very expensive 2106G shop, and Slim is cautiously hopeful that he'll be able to raise its prices even more on his next turn, and that Mario will then roll a 1. However, it's a pretty long shot that both of those things will happen. [[spoiler:Guess what? Both of those things happen.]]