* Shrek and Donkey win over Duloc's spectators (and the home audience) with a no-holds-barred ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSVJARlAdmc smackdown]]'' on Farquad's knights.
* A quick example: Shrek arrives just in time at Fiona and Farquaad's wedding, but upon the revelation that Fiona is an ogress, Farquaad orders his men to have her imprisoned and Shrek killed. All seems lost... [[BigDamnHeroes then Dragon bursts in through the church's stain-glass window]], [[DeathGlare takes a brief look around]], [[JustDesserts before promptly swooping down and eating Farquaad.]]
** This immediately gets compounded by Donkey announcing "[[IveGotAnXAndImNotAfraidToUseIt I've got a dragon here and I'm not afraid to use it!]]" A content-looking Dragon then burps out Farquaad's crown.
* The assault on the castle in ''Shrek 2''. From the [[AttackOfTheFiftyFootWhatever giant gingerbread man]] to Puss In Boots holding off a dozen guards, all accompanied by an amazing rendition of "[[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Holding Out For A Hero]]" by Jennifer Saunders. It's easily tied with Puss in Boots and Donkey's version of "[[CrowningMusicOfAwesome Livin' La Vida Loca]]" for best moment.
* The assault on the castle in ''Shrek The Third'', which is fully [[ActionGirl the princesses' time to shine.]] Of particular note is the beginning. Snow White hops out and starts singing happily and luring out a bunch of woodland creatures... then her happy trilling turns into the [[Music/LedZeppelin Immigrant Song.]]
* Everyone showing up to back up Shrek on stage during the third one. Including Dragon & her kids flying in formation and the 3 pigs in martial art poses. Yes, Charming ruins it by calling in the villains, but still...
* Any scene with Shrek riding Donkey as a Stallion.
* The Piper's "Shake Your Groove Thing" sequence in Shrek Forever After. Whatever your opinion of this movie, the Ogres, Shrek, and Fiona dancing to that is CrowningMusicOfAwesome.
** More CrowningMusicOfAwesome: in ''Shrek 2'', after everything is neatly wrapped up, EddieMurphy and AntonioBanderas break out in a perfectly synchronized duet of "Livin' La Vida Loca", a song normally sung by one person.
* In Shrek 2 the Fairy Godmother orders the King to slip Fiona a love potion so that she'll fall in love with her son, Prince Charming. The King places the potion in Fiona's tea but finds that he can't go through with it, and gives his daughter a cup of tea that wasn't laced with the love potion instead. His response to the Fairy Godmother's outraged "Harold, you were supposed to give her the potion!" is a smug "Well, I guess I gave her the wrong tea."
** Fiona's headbutt on Prince Charming after he plants a ForcefulKiss on her.
** Harold's HeroicSacrifice.
* This line, which doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
-->'''Prince Charming''': "This was supposed to by my happily ever after!"
-->'''Shrek''': "Well, I guess you'll have to keep looking. (Looks to Fiona) Because I'm not giving up mine."
* Artie's speech at the end of ''The Third'', convincing the other villains that, yes they do have a choice. fits well with the series idea of "There is always another ending".
* In the third movie, when Artie gets picked on by the students, [[NiceGuy Donkey]] of all people (having been stuffed into a locker and having a "I sucketh" note planted on his butt) snaps at them "Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves!" Defied quickly when Lancelot says "That wasn't me." Still, a funny talking donkey standing up against the bullies is kinda cool.