* His rebuttal of [[WebVideo/TheAngryJoeShow Angry Joe]]'s "Top 5 Reasons VideoGame/ResidentEvil5 Pissed Me Off", which earned him an appearance on [[Website/ThatGuyWithTheGlasses Transmission Awesome]].
* Dressing up as Yugo Ogami from ''Bloody Roar'' at A&G Ohio and engaging in a wrestling match against a [[StreetFighter Balrog]] cosplayer. Painful, but oh so awesome.
** And the year after that, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KffW0zygK8g&feature=channel_video_title he played live music on stage.]]
* What other person do you know who does music video-style game reviews?
* At the end of his UrbanChaos review, he goes out to kick the Dreamcast game in the snow. [[ContinuityNod He'd later wear it as a necklace]].
* Five Dollar Gaming on Apocalypse for the PS1. That alone is literally made of awesome.
* Detective Blonde's appearance in the UrbanChaos video.
* After SCR had finished part one of his BloodyRoar Retrospective, it was shared on Hudson Soft's facebook page, placed by the Hudson Soft people themselves.
* Finding [[spoiler:VideoGame/MegaManX]] at a thrift store for [[spoiler: 90 cents]]!