* Jigsaw's entire plan for Adam and Lawrence in the first movie could qualify as his CMOA, considering the elaborate and mind screwing way he executes it. Also doubles as his ''MoralEventHorizon'', when you think of the family he was holding hostage to accomplish it.
* Also from the first movie, Dr.Gordon's wife turning the tables on her kidnapper to save both herself and her daughter. And then there's the fact that they're among the only ''characters'' who are still alive by the end of the series.
** Actually, whenever you see a protagonist survive at the end of a movie (or anyone for that matter), it's pretty awesome, considering the franchise's iconic AnyoneCanDie complex.
* If you play Saw:The Video Game right, Tapp escapes the Reverse Bear Trap with his bare hands, rescues all of the prisoners, and takes down Jigsaw's newest henchman.
* Let's face it, [[spoiler:even though he becomes the series' biggest UnwittingPawn cause of it]], you have to admit that seeing Strahm beat the shit out of Hoffman in ''Saw V'' was effing awesome.
** Also, escaping an inescapable trap. With a ''pen''.
* Also, watching a medical insurance agent get his comeuppance in ''Saw VI''...felt good.
* [[spoiler:Dr. Gordon.]]
* Finally seeing the Reverse Bear Trap used as it was meant to be at the end of Saw 3D.
* 'I think we're breaking up with you, Dina!'.
* In ''II'' Jigsaw asking Matthews for a glass of water. The delivery is just brilliant.
* Also, after seeing Jigsaw [[KarmaHoudini walk away from all his actions at the end of the first Saw film,]] seeing Eric Matthews give him a damn good beating was somewhat satisfying.
* Also from ''II''
--> '''Matthews:''' I swear, if I don't see my son, I'll rip your fucking head off!
--> '''John:''' I don't intend to mock you, Officer, but I'm a cancer patient. How could ''you'' possibly put me in more pain than I'm already in?
* In ''VI'', Hoffman killing three cops in about five seconds, while armed with nothing but a small knife and a cup of coffee. Totally badass.
* Also in ''VI'', [[spoiler:Hoffman's escape from the RBT, with no escape instructions. "Will to live" doesn't really do it justice.]]
** Especially awesome considering [[spoiler:a vocal majority of the fandom was clamoring for Hoffman to be put in the jaw-splitter to ''die'' at the time, and his method of improvised survival gained the Lieutenant a legion of fans.]]
* In ''VI'', health insurance executive William Easton basically summing up why Jigsaw is full of bullshit and extremely narrow-minded in choosing some of his victims.
--> '''William''': Everybody thinks we're the bad guys. Nobody mentions the millions of people we help every year without incident. Or the millions of dollars we donate to charity every year. Or all the free clinics we support.
* [[ReplacementScrappy Say what you will about Hoffman]], but you have to admit that [[spoiler:his whole plan to break into a police station using the BodybagTrick just to kill Jill Tuck]] was very clever.
* [[spoiler:Adam revealing himself to be alive, and subsequently bashing in Zep's head]] at the end of part I. [[spoiler:TheReveal made it an "[[FunnyAneurysmMoment Awesome Aneurysm Moment]]" so to speak, but then the reveal was awesome in its own way]].
* The mere fact that Amanda managed to be the sole survivor of a Jigsaw test was pretty badass.
* Jeff [[spoiler:shooting Amanda in the neck.]] After that bitch shot [[spoiler:his wife]] and murdered people with inescapable traps, it was nice to see her bleeding out while [[spoiler:Jigsaw, of all people,]] called her out on her horribleness.
** You gotta' give props to Jeff. He did what the [[PoliceAreUseless entire police force]] couldn't do for seven whole movies and two video games: [[spoiler:kill both Jigsaw and an apprentice in short order. Even if it didn't do him much good.]]
* Say what you want about John Kramer, but you have to admit that it was badass when he [[spoiler: flipped off his last test subject with a tape ''after having his throat sliced.'' Just mere seconds before dying he had an enough clear head to do something like that.]] This troper takes her hat off to him.
* Even if the last movie wasn't that good, it had one of the best endings of the series. [[spoiler: Dr. Gordon, who we last saw 7 years ago in the first movie, returns and finally gives Hoffman, a cold-hearted sociopathic bastard, his desserts by chaining him by the ankle in the bathroom he himself was first trapped in. As you hear Hoffman scream his F-U's, Gordon calmly states "Game over", and closes the door before him. AssPull may be, but it was still ''effing awesome''.]]
* Luba knocking out the journalist in Saw V.
--> '''Luba:''' Survival of the fittest, my ass!
* Brent, when he takes matters into his own hands [[spoiler: after his mother decides not to kill William]]. Whether or not it was justifiable is subjective, but it's hard to deny that his total lack of uncertainty or hesitation is pretty damn awesome.