* Madeline, inches from unconsciousness and covered in her own blood, confronts a fresh unwounded enemy who has just effortlessly curb-stomped the rest of her party.
--> '''Grinner''': "Hey girly, you ain't on the list, so why don't you and your last two hit points just go home, eh?"
--> '''Madeline''': "Because that's not what paladins do!"
** Now [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-6-70/ that]] is what being a paladin means.
* Earlier, Madeline decapitates a vampire three times in one strip.
** And a few strips later, she throws herself in front of a friend to protect him from a Summon Evil Duplicate spell. Crosses over with CrowningMomentOfFunny when Evil!Madeline turns out to be about two inches tall.
** Madeline [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-6-58/ giving battle to an elder god]].
** [[http://rustyandco.com/wallpapers/madeline_and_ezra1920x1200.png A picture worth a thousand words.]]
* In our [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level2/level-2-1/ introduction to Maddie]] she has just finished smiting an entire den-of-iniquity's worth of random monsters, without getting scratched or, as far as can be discerned, even breaking a sweat.
* Madeline [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-7-2/ forcing Roxy and Presti]] to help rescue Mimic and Cube.
* Roxanne [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-3-7/ puts her bardic powers of spooniness to good use.]]
* And again when Roxy exploits the gnolls' WeaksauceWeakness: ''[[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-3-16/ dog whistles]]''.
** Not to mention that she prepares that literally under Grinner's nose.
* In the next level we see Roxy disguising herself as an NPC musician, thus letting her get a devastating guitar sneak attack on Calamitus.
[[folder: Prestige Perkins]]
* Presti makes creative use of a Fly spell to [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-5-23/ Bluff a mind-flayer into jumping out the window to its death]]
* And in the next strip, she somehow manages to bluff an ithillid's ''scent'' to get past some grimlocks.
* Presti stuffs a wet badger [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-5-35/ into a mind-flayer's brainsack]]. CrowningMomentOfAwesome and NightmareFuel.
* Y.T. [[http://rustyandco.com/comic/level-6-66/ puts the fear of God into a certain vampire hipster.]]
** Made even more awesome when the next strip reveals that Y.T. was ''bluffing'' and Ezra was still invincible.