[[folder: For the entire series ]]
* Any scene with Creator/JackieChan fighting is awesome by default.
[[folder: Rush Hour ]]
* Carter, riding in a tow truck pulls up to the Consulate. Then he meets the guard Lee laid the smack-down on earlier.
--> '''Carter''': Hey, man, y'all see a little Asian dude about this height with a steering wheel on his arm?
--> '''Guard #1''': Go screw yourself.
--> '''Carter''': What did you say?
--> '''Guard #1''': I said go screw yourself.
--> '''Carter''': You take your little sensitive ass up there and let me in. Get out of the way! Don't make me get up out of this truck! Man, when I get up in there I'm slappin' somebody, I don't play that.
** For that matter, Lee escaping Carter's car with his handcuffs by ''taking off his car's sterring wheel'' and infiltrating the consulate.
* Lee escaping Carter's watchful eye by hopping on street lights and jumping into vehicles (as they're moving!)
* Carter is really good at this sort of badass speech when he leaves L.A. to China with Lee.
--> '''Carter''': You serious? I don't know what to say. It's like a dream come true. I got an idea though, I got an idea. Why don't y'all take that badge and shove it up your ass. All up in your ass. I'm L.A.P.D.
* The climax, all of it. A mexican standoff between Juntao's bodyguards which gets turned on it's head when Carter gets ahold of the hostage and demands they activate the detonator, then things go to hell with Lee mercilessly hunting down Juntao, getting ahold of him and lasting long enough that Juntao falls to his death. ESPECIALLY when Carter and [[TheDragon Sang]] doing a gun draw when Agent Russ was shot by Juntao... then of course, Carter shot Sang.. in the ''heart''.
--> '''Carter''' [[Main/IronicEcho "Wipe yourself off, man. You dead."]]
[[folder: Rush Hour 2 ]]
* The battle on the bamboo scaffoling, with several mooks getting thrown off.
* The incredibly destructive fight in the Red Dragon Casino culminating in the use of a improvised zipline
[[folder: Rush Hour 3 ]]
* The beginning, Kenji hits Counsel (now Combassador) Han with a sniper rifle and Lee damn nearly catches up with him by traversing over a LA freeway via free running.
* The final fight on the Eiffel Tower qualifies. Chiefly the Katana Vs Jian sword duel between Kenji and Li in a highly inversed national weapons scenario.
* Carter taking down all of the triad goons, by HIMSELF, saving Soo-Yung, and killing TheDragon.
* George, the French taxi driver, killing [[BigBad Renard]].
* Lee and Carter punching the French policeman who anal searched them and took credit for solving the case. Then, the "the brothers" dance to "War."