* "Looks like I'm going to Chicago! Have fun at the reunion!" [[BadassGrandpa Grandpa Lou]] manages to dodge a family reunion he didn't want to attend by accidentally-on-purpose wasting time getting off the train.
** Made even better when the other adults realize he had that planned the whole time.
* This moment. Also a moment of funny.
--> '''Howard:''' Betty a thief?! That's an absurd proposition!
--> '''Stu:''' [[NoYou YOU'RE AN ABSURD PROPOSITION!]]
** Chaz Finster, of all people, gets one in the same episode, 'Family Feud'. The Pickles and the [=DeVilles=] spend the entire episode hating and insulting each other with poor Chaz stuck in the middle and unable to make them calm down and reconcile. Near the end, the babies wander off (as usual) and when the families do nothing about it but start fighting more, Chaz finally snaps and [[WhatTheHellHero calls them on their childish behavior]], bringing them all to shame and ending the feud.
--> '''Chaz''': (absolutely furious) LOOK AT YOU! DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! While you were insulting each other and bringing up every petty difference from your past, you've forgotten about your children, the most important thing in your insignificant lives! You ought to be ashamed!
--> '''Howard''': Charles is right. Our behavior's been absolutely disgusting. I'm a failure and I've let everybody down while I should be--
--> '''Betty''': Yeah, yeah. Whine later, ya' little man. We gotta find the kids!
* The time the kids fight back against the army of Mr. Fiends: Lil doing Doll-Fu, Chuckie's triumphant pose, and Phil doing doll bowling.
* Angelica saving the babies from the abusive Josh.
-->'''Angelica:''' (''[[MamaBear after catapulting a water balloon at Josh]]'') The next one won't miss!
* Spike has many crowning moments under his collar. Busting Angelica when she uses the babies to steal the cookies, scaring off a very scary bulldog, but ''THE'' SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome has to be when he takes on the [[CanisMajor giant wolf]] at the end of the first movie. He ''survives'', even though he fell through the bridge and into the water! [[MadeOfIron Without a scratch]]!
* Chuckie summoning the courage to stop the wedding in the second movie. And he successfully (if a bit haphazardly) pilots Robo-Reptar with the help of the other babies. What follows is a great and crazy climax which culminates in his final fight with Jean-Claude (who is piloting Robo-Snail), and he '''beats him'''. Meek little Chuckie, who was still suffering from his mother's death, beats a fully grown man in a giant robotic snail, and makes it in time to halt the wedding.
** "Now, let's go find my Daddy!
** Not to mention [[spoiler: ''saying his first word.'' A BigNo, specifically, and a pretty good one at that]].
* In "Weaning Tommy," Stu and Didi make a serious attempt to get Tommy to drink out of a cup instead of his bottle. He resists completely and becomes increasingly miserable. One night, the incredibly guilty Stu, Didi and Lou each intend to give him a bottle of milk - only to run into each other. They decide to give Tommy his bottle back in the morning, but as they leave his room, Lou notices the bottle he brought is suddenly missing. He shrugs it off before closing the door - leading to the reveal that Tommy was awake the whole time and slyly stole the bottle away from him.
* The Chanukah special explains the holiday very nicely.
* Drew punishing Angelica in "Angelica Runs Away."
** Similarly the usually distracted Charlotte disciplining Angelica in "Mommy's Little Assets". Her potential clients are so impressed by this they give her a contract.
* Tommy giving Chuckie the encouragement to face the monster under his bed.
* Angelica performing her own rendition of "Vacation", in the Vacation to Las Vegas episode. She's actually damn good. Also counts as a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny CMOF]].
* When Didi once had to take Tommy with her to the high school where she teaches, a chain of events led to Tommy instigating a food fight by accident. Amid the chaos, a JerkWithAHeartOfGold tough guy gets everyone to stop fighting momentarily so he can get Tommy out of the crossfire. When he safely has Tommy out of the cafeteria? "Continue."
** Even better when you consider that he had a stare down with a JerkJock minutes beforehand, yet the minute said jock acts unfriendly toward Tommy, the other guy intimidates him into giving Tommy to him, talk about PapaWolf!
* Tommy and Chuckie taking down the Junk Food Kid in "Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch."
* The scene in "Ghost Story" where the babies in Angelica's ghost story encounter Ickis, Krumm, and Oblina (complete with their original voices) in ''WesternAnimation/AaahhRealMonsters''.
* One Toystore episode, openly admits at the end that they have an actual working time machine for sale. (Demonstrated as a large robotic gorilla ends up in Colonial Times) HOW COOL IS THAT!?
* Rugrats being the first cartoon to ever do a Passover special.
* In "Rebel Without a Bear", Tommy gets upset when Didi takes away a soiled stuffed lion, so he gets led by Angelica to become a BrattyHalfPint like herself, under the guise that he'd get the lion back. Throughout the episode, Tommy trashes the Pickles home, with Chuckie trying to stop Tommy, only to be shut up by Angelica. Until towards the end, when she tries to make Tommy throw away one of Didi's necklaces away, when Chuck finally stands up, telling Angelica to back off and urging Tommy to stop his bad ways.
* Chuckie working up the courage to go down ''The Slide'' in the eponymous episode, thanks to [[TeamMom Susie.]]
* In "Farewell My Friend", after being collateral damage to another of Tommy's adventures, he is almost volunteered again. When he attempts to decline, Tommy starts peer pressuring him a very bored tone. Realising how easy he thinks he is, Chuckie snaps, calling out Tommy for all he puts him through by dragging him into his schemes.
-->'''Chuckie:''' I'M NOT GOING!!!
* Um, hello? How about Reptar destroying Viacom's headquarters. No, seriously, that actually happened.
* BrattyHalfPint though she may be, Angelica has some pretty awesome moments. One of these occurs in "Rhinoceritis" where she explains she wants to be a doctor. She's been watching ''Binks McGill, Pre-Teen Brain Surgeon,'' and tells the babies that, "Binks McGill's a doctor and he's ten years old!" When Tommy points out Angelica is only three, she says, "So Binks is a little slow."
** Another Angelica moment occurs in "New Kid in Town." When Angelica realizes another, bigger kid is bullying the babies, she goes after him with a homemade [[BuffySpeak "caterpult,"]], a wagon and water balloon launcher. Her CrowningMomentOfAwesome comes with the line, "They may be a bunch of dumb babies, but they're ''my'' dumb babies!"
* At the end of "The Santa Experience," Angelica [[spoiler: reverses her twisted GiftOfTheMagiPlot trick she played on Phil and Lil.]] Extra points because she tried so hard to make things right before Christmas.
*** An extra point to Santa, for telling Angelica that ''trying'' to be good is as important as ''being'' good. It's probably one of the only times she's ever heard that message.
*** Said Santa also managed to be somehow aware of Chuckie's arc, and gently hands him his present to help him get over his phobia of him.
-->'''Santa:''' Merry Christmas, Chuckie. Still think I'm scary.
* Although she is a minor character, Susie has several:
** Coaching Chuckie through his fear of the slide in the eponymous episode, including giving him his SurvivalMantra of "I'm a big brave dog." Extra points when she [[spoiler: wins the bet that Chuckie will conquer his fear, and thus gets ''two'' pudding pops off Angelica.]]
** In one episode, Angelica tries to sabotage Susie's talent show act by hiding her tap shoes. Susie expertly turns the routine into a comedy show, sliding around the stage in sock feet and being laughably clumsy. [[spoiler: She also wins the talent show.]]
** Susie's dedication to fixing toys, including Cynthia, in "Doctor Susie," even though Angelica had tried to sabotage her.
** Susie breaking off Angelica as she harasses the babies in "Susie vs Angelica". Also in their contest, she wins in all but two feats.