* His ''Wrestlemania VIII'' match with Wrestling/BretHart is easily one of the best matches in the event's history, especially notable for its characterization.
* His [[http://www.cagematch.net/?id=93&nr=647 legendary shoot]] on Wrestling/VinceRusso at ''NWA TNA #63'', September 17, 2003.
* Remember that [[ChewBubblegum really cool line]] from ''Film/TheyLive'' during the bank scene? Roddy Piper [[ThrowItIn ad-libbed]] that line, taking it from a list he had made of ideas for promos.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzvNPq_5P2g Roddy Piper shows just how]] CrazyAwesome he is by smashing a beer bottle into ''his own face''.
* Spraying [[Series/TheMortonDowneyJrShow Morton Downey Jr.]] with a fire extinguisher at ''Wrestlemania V.'' The lesson here, kids, is that you ''do not'' blow cigarette smoke into Rowdy Roddy Piper's face.
* Smashing Wrestling/JimmySnuka with a coconut and knocking him through the Piper's Pit set; a ''villainous'' SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome for Piper.
* Messing with the fans doing "WHAT" chants during his ''Wrestlemania XXI'' interview with Wrestling/SteveAustin (''"Try to keep up with me!"''). Plus, he fires off this great line:
-->'''Piper:''' I was pissin' Wrestling/VinceMcMahon off when the red on the back of your neck was diaper rash, buddy.
* During a run as Vince Macmahon's Dragon in 2003, the chairman tears a new one into Piper for failing to take down Mr America (aka. HulkHogan) before giving him a disrespectful smack to the face. When he tries it again, Piper blocks his hand, and sincerely apologises, though adds if he ever touches him again he'll ''rip out his THROAT!!!''. A furious Vince takes that challenge and the two seem genuinely all set to tear each other apart before they are broken up.