* In the movie, Stacee calling out his sleazy manager is this. He brings the article [[spoiler: exposing that the manager took money that Stacee wanted to go to the Bourbon Room]], calls the man on his manipulation, he gives a TheReasonYouSuckSpeech, he brings his monkey Hey Man to wreck the office...[[BreadEggsMilkSquick and then he calmly unzips his pants and pisses on the manager's shoes while downing a bottle of 150-year-old whiskey and quits afterwards.]]
-->'''Stacee:''' "150 year old Scotch? Priceless."
** Hey Man gets one himself near the end, when he punches Paul in the face and knocks him out cold.
* Stacee demolishes the mayor's wife and all her anti-rock rhetoric by essentially reducing her back to his fevered fan as Donnie brings out the book with the proof that she was.
** The kiss is awesome as she's still leaning after he's backed off.
* [[HoYay Lonnie and Dennis' romantic duet]] of "[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm5MDenG5QY Can't Fight This Feeling]]" may be [[SoBadItsGood top-to-bottom ridiculous]], but thanks to the commitment Creator/RussellBrand and Creator/AlecBaldwin have to their roles by the end you're screaming "[[BigDamnKiss KISS HIM YOU FOOL!]]"
* Franz [[CallingTheOldManOut standing up to his father for trying to turn him into a dirt-talking businessman like himself]], and to "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" no less.
* A meta one for the cast, who all did their own singing, a rarity even for musicals.