* Though it is only a small moment Peter finally managing to produce ''Lux'' is pretty awesome.
* 'Moon Over Soho' the magic battle on the rooftops: [[spoiler:He threw a fireball at me. I threw a chimney stack at him - that's the London way.]]
* an In-Universe example, this is Peter's reaction to Nightingale describing how he took on ''two'' Tiger Tanks in WWII by himself...and blew them apart.
* Lesley [[spoiler: managing to produce a werelight at the end of book two.]]
* Although we don't get to see much of it, the battle between Nightingale [[spoiler: and the Night Witch in the fourth book. The same book also features Peter outsmarting the Faceless Man and ''almost'' capturing him.]]
** So as not to spoil an awesome scene, but said battle between Nightingale [[spoiler: and the Night Witch include him unzipping the front of a barn as a distraction so he can walk in the back, doing something that made a cottage look as if it had been hit by a freight train and one or other of the two lifting the entire roof off the aforementioned barn and then bringing it back down. All of this without even creasing Nightingale's suit.]] Suddenly it makes much more sense why Nightingale was on rearguard at Ettersburg.