* Claire attempting to raid Umbrella HQ '''BY HERSELF''' even though she gets caught, outrunning a ''helicopter'' that's shooting at her and managing to wipe out a whole crowd of Umbrella security guards in the process.
** [[CutscenePowerToTheMax And this is before the game even starts.]]
* Claire's fight with the Tyrant. "Oh, nothing. Just a big cockroach that needed to be stepped on."
** In ''The Darkside Chronicles'', the rematch with the T-078 Tyrant is the same as before but the ending is a Moment of Awesome for the ''Tyrant''. [[spoiler:Claire and Steve throw the box of explosives at the Tyrant like before, but he actually ''catches it and throws it out of the plane''! Then, they have the idea of shooting a missile at it. They shoot the lock off, and the ''Tyrant actually catches the missile and briefly holds it back!'']]
* Even Alexia Ashford gets her own Moment of Awesome in the original version when [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYLyBQR3nwc she takes on Albert Wesker]]. After all the crap he put you through in ''[=RE1=]'', it is truly an awesome sight to see Wesker get his ass handed to him. What is awesome about Alexia is that she was a 12 yeard old girl who succeeded where a gigantic evil megacorp with countless devoted mad scientiests struggled. The ultimate goal for Umbrella was to turn a selected few into transhuman beings, borderline physical gods, and Alexia managed to do exactly that without seemingly losing her mental faculties and memories.
* Steve Burnside being able to [[ThePowerOfLove somehow]] resist a virus that either [[NightmareFuel makes you mutate horribly and want to kill anything that you come across]] or gives you immense powers.
** Also, Steve applying CutscenePowerToTheMax and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4BERJ_wGI taking down a Bandersnatch]] (yeah, he's [[InsufferableGenius stuck up about it]], but still).
* It's hard as hell to actually pull off that many fans believed it was just a rumor, but it is indeed possible to finish off Nosferatu using the knife, which Claire sinks up to the hilt in its exposed heart. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2eaTgPqZU And it is GLORIOUS]].
** To a slightly less awesome degree, you can also do the same to Nosferatu by shooting him in the heart enough times with the Sniper Rifle. Claire: "I've got you now!"