* Rose managing to get rid of her criminal ex. BewareTheNiceOnes indeed.
* When Jake and Malachy stop sniping at each other, they make a team to be reckoned with.
** That goes for the rest of the family - they may argue like the dickens, but when you mess with one, you mess with ALL of them. Trust us - you REALLY don't want to do that.
* Hell, even Des has had his moments - like protecting Tinny and trying to fight back even with a broken leg. Doubles as a [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming CMOH]].
* Gordon Pinsent's character gets a rather [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgkb8ao3Gc0 spectacular]] [[TheChessmaster one]].
* Des is [[spoiler:hit by a car]] and when Jake and Malachy find the guy who did it...
--> '''Jake''': Hey, buddy! [[spoiler: Think you left something on the road back there - our little friend]]!
--> '''Guy''': *Throws a bag at Jake and tries to take off* Don't kill me! We can make a deal!
--> '''Malachy''': *Flattens the guy with a lovely roundhouse punch* No deals, man. You touched my family. I don't have a lot of patience, so START TALKING!
--> '''Jake''': [[CrowningMomentOfFunny I'd do what he says, because]] [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming I've *never* seen him this pissed off before]].
* Rose walloping [[spoiler:Sonia]] with a two-by-four. After the events of the episode, it was ''very'' cathartic.