* ''"Not in my house."'' Doubles as a PreAssKickingOneLiner.
* Rachel [=McAdams=] has had enough of this shit. Time to [[spoiler:put a pen through a windpipe.]]
** What makes that especially awesome is that she did it because [[IncrediblyLamePun Jackson Rippner]] told her he could order her father's death with [[FridgeBrilliance a single phone call]].
** What's more, she manages to actually [[spoiler: get off the plane without being stopped after the aforementioned stabbing, navigate her way through the airport by being stealthy and disguising herself with very little to hand - all while being chased by airport security who think she's a terrorist - and finally outrunning Rippner to the monorail even after tripping and falling.]]
* The little girl [[spoiler:subtly tripping Rippner as he chases Lisa in the climax.]] And she does it with no one being any the wiser. LittleMissBadass, indeed.
* There's something undeniably badass about the fact that Rippner, a PoliticallyIncorrectVillain, is ultimately undone by Lisa, with a little help from [[HeroicBystander the little girl on the plane]] and Lisa's friend Cynthia back at the hotel. That's right, a raging misogynist is foiled by two women and a little girl.
* There's also Lisa's brilliant [[spoiler: moment of standing up to the rude couple from the beginning. They demand Cynthia be fired, ''after'' she's saved everyone from a deadly attack. Lisa had been implied to be kissing their asses for years and she defends Cynthia in front of them]].
--> '''Lisa:''' [[DeadpanSnarker If you like, you can fill out a comment card and list all your grievances]].
--> ''The couple are furious''.
--> '''Bob Taylor:''' You want us to fill out a ''comment card''?
--> '''Lisa:''' Yes, yes I do. You can fill out a comment card... [[SophisticatedAsHell And then you can just shove it up your ass]].