* The game itself. After several games of nothing but the Rabbids, seeing Rayman get an awesome co-op platformer again is a true achievement for Ubisoft.
* Every single [[ChaseScene Chest]] [[NintendoHard Chase]] [[PlatformHell level]]. No matter how hard they are, these levels are BEAUTIFULLY crafted and smooth flowing epic chases that leave a feeling of amazing accomplishment when you finish them.
** Chasing [[spoiler: the Magician]] also counts. Everything is falling from the sky, but you and your pals have no problem using whatever's left of the bastard's mechanical empire to catch him.
* The [[SecretLevel Land of the Livid Dead.]] The fact that you have to complete [[ThisIsGonnaSuck the other chest chase levels first]] shows [[SerialEscalation just how hard this will be]]. And it's worth it. Platforming through smooth levels of dead lands, spiked plants and undead grannies leading to an intense final boss, all with epic Mexican music, leaves you feeling like a badass by the end.
* [[HorizontalScrollingShooter The Moskito levels]]. Aside from the fact that you're taking on armies while riding on flying mosquitoes, you're also listening to some of the games' best music.
** Two in particular: Fire When Wetty, purely because of the music and the marathon shooting throughout the seas and the [[spoiler: final battle.]]
* Between this and CrowningMomentOfFunny... Every level played with four players. Come on.