* Manu breaking the neck of an infected man.
* Tito killing Jennifer's infected mother with [[ImprovisedWeapon a bottle rocket to the mouth]].
* Horrifying or not, [[spoiler:the demon's successful [[ThePlan plan]] to trick [[BadassPreacher Owen]] into setting it loose on the city.]]
* In the third movie, Clara kicking the infecteds´ asses with a chainsaw and a couple of well delivered kicks and blows. All of it while dressed as a bride.
* In a way, [[spoiler: the policeman and the health inspector]] both averting the usual ZombieInfectee trope. [[spoiler: The policeman]], as soon as he's aware that he was bitten, tells his companions to scram while he stays behind with the infected [[spoiler: Jennifer]]. [[spoiler: The health inspector]] calmly (for the situation, anyway) finds a room with a sliding barred door, informs the rest of his condition, and then locks himself inside. It takes a lot of guts to seal oneself in one's own prison like that.
* [[spoiler:Ángela]] blowing the head off of [[spoiler:Medieros]]. In pitch darkness. [[spoiler:Unfortunately it's very shortly revealed that she's already possessed by this point]].
* [[spoiler:Ángela and Nic]] actually managing to survive the events of ''[REC] 4'' in spite of overwhelming odds. Doubly so for [[spoiler:Ángela - after all, this isn't the first time she's been in this sort of situation, and she is now free of the demon's influence.]]