!!About the game
* "OBJECTION!" Even knowing what the game is already, that moment makes people want to jump out of their chair cheering!
** *[[GivingSomeoneThePointerFinger points]]*
* The MERE EXISTENCE of this game. The mere existence, my friends.
** How about the fact that it's coming to American and Europe?
* In the trailer, we get "There is a huge contradiction in your argument," from Wright and then "Mr Wright... I think we may have been making a horrible mistake," from Layton. Holy crud, am I actually watching fiction's two most over-the-top truth-revealers ''calling each other out''?
** '''[[SincerityMode YES]]'''
* [[MoeMoe Ma]][[GenkiGirl ya]] '''SPEAKS'''!!!
* TGS trailer: Layton and Phoenix both pointing dramatically at the screen, together. It is awesomeness to the highest degree.
* The ability to ''Object to puzzles.'' Just the idea of calling someone out for giving you a [[UnwinnableByDesign purposefully unsolvable puzzle]] and [[TakeAThirdOption refusing to play by their rules]] sounds really empowering, especially if you have experience with being frustrated with a riddle because the person who gave said riddle mangled the instructions. Unfortunately, it was only used once in the game itself.
* Layton having his own Objection! Hold It! and That That! sound effects, even having his own Objection music theme.
* Phoenix having new "WELCOME!" and "Hang on" sfx!
!!The Game Itself
* Opening of the game itself, a transforming black golden clawed one-eyed THING bursts into Layton's office and kidnaps his client using telekinesis and generally blowing things up. Layton is surprised for one millisecond, and then takes it on. As it bursts through the window and most of the surrounding wall screaming into the night with its captive; he frets that this is "troublesome", especially since he [[IGaveMyWord promised]] he would protect said client.
* [[spoiler: Phoenix for going toe to toe with Inquisitor Barnham in court, something no one ever did in the history of Labyrinthia.]]
* [[spoiler: Layton going BigDamnHeroes with his own "Objection!" during the first trial to help Phoenix with the Grand Grimoire, after he realizes that his usual tricks (forensics, photography and even logic) aren't working. Since magic is a big part of this world, he needs to know about magic too.]]
* [[spoiler: Layton again, going BigDamnHeroes on Maya after it was revealed that she was alive and well. ''With a stick.'']]
* [[spoiler: Aunt Patty! Going up against the vigilantes and Knights of the Inquisition with a ''rolling pin'', and a bag of flour!]]
* Layton vs. [[spoiler: The Storyteller's mechanical knights, sword in hand.]]
* [[spoiler: How does one stop two girls from falling to death? Well, if you're Layton, you do it by pointing.]]
** Related to the above, Luke [[spoiler: ''operates a crane'' that catches them.]]
* Solving the last puzzle while [[AwesomeMusic the game's version of]] [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew8Jsgo5m5w Cornered]] plays.
* In the game's finale, [[spoiler: Layton and Wright point together to dispel the illusion over Labyrinthia once and for all with the final spell - Taelende!]]