* "OBJECTION!" Even knowing what the game is already, that moment makes people want to jump out of their chair cheering!
** *[[GivingSomeoneThePointerFinger points]]*
* The MERE EXISTENCE of this game. The mere existence, my friends.
** How about the fact that it's coming to North America and Europe?
* In the trailer, we get "There is a huge contradiction in your argument," from Wright and then "Mr Wright... I think we may have been making a horrible mistake," from Layton. Holy crud, am I actually watching fiction's two most over-the-top truth-revealers ''calling each other out''?
** '''[[SincerityMode YES]]'''
* [[MoeMoe Ma]][[GenkiGirl ya]] '''SPEAKS'''!!!
* TGS trailer: Layton and Phoenix both pointing dramatically at the screen, together. It is awesomeness to the highest degree.
* The ability to ''Object to puzzles.'' Just the idea of calling someone out for giving you a [[UnwinnableByDesign purposefully unsolvable puzzle]] and [[TakeAThirdOption refusing to play by their rules]] sounds really empowering, especially if you have experience with being frustrated with a riddle because the person who gave said riddle mangled the instructions.