* Mack has a bad luck spell placed on him by the MonsterOfTheWeek, so each team member gives him a good luck charm. So the Rangers arrive for round two looking all badass complete with dramatic music... and the last is Mack, wearing Rose's cowboy hat, Will's lucky scarf, Ronny's never-ever-washed lucky socks, Dax's ratty old shirt (his grandfather had worn it while diving in shark territory. Judging by its condition, it's safe to say we know how much good it did him. Chomp!) all ''over his Ranger suit,'' and carrying Tyzonn's lucky potted plant in one hand. They don't improve his luck, he proceeds to actually ''use each item in combat,'' with it getting yanked from his suit in the process. Once all are gone, and Mack's taken back the PlotCoupon, he charges up his lance and, with it in one hand and the potted plant still in the other, applies the FinishingMove. ''Awesome.''
** This is actually derived from the ''Series/GoGoSentaiBoukenger'' version of the same scene... which is ''even better'' (and more hilarious).
* Adam returning in "Once a Ranger" and kicking as much ass as the other Rangers, who are all around a decade younger than him & have powers in their civilian form.
** Adam started out quiet and shy, and he lacked confidence as a child. This time around, he leads the cavalry, speaks with authority, and even gives the villains a piece of his mind.
** His ''entrance'' alone is just one of the most awesome things put on film. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zSCHed6OhU Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how it's done.]]
** Before that was the appearance of the SPD Red Ranger with a jaunty "Hello!". It takes people a moment to realize "''Holy crap!'' That's ''[[EnsembleDarkhorse Bridge!]]''"
* In "Both Sides Now", Will attacks Kamdor ''before'' morphing, and ''rolls the morpher's wheel along Kamdor's blade'' to morph. (They usually run it down their arms in the morphing StockFootage, but you can actually roll it across ''anything'' and it'll work just as well. Just about all of the other Overdrive Rangers used this feature to awesome effect... ''after'' Will did it that time.)
* In "Once a Ranger", Mack destroys the fully-grown Vulturus. While he's not the first Ranger to take out a giant-sized monster without a Megazord, [[spoiler:he did this while ''unmorphed'' (and not even ''having'' access to his powers) and while the returning Rangers were getting their asses handed to them in the [=DriveMax=] and Flashpoint Megazords.]]
* Tyzonn killing two of the three Fearcats ''by himself''. Special mention goes to him killing Krazar, who was said to be more powerful than the other two.
* For only being a minor/AssistCharacter, Sentinel Knight is ''really'' awesome looking. Not cheesy at all! His powers and abilities are pretty sweet too.
** The fact that he fought and ''defeated'' Rita and Zedd's son in the past doesn't hurt.
* Kamdor [[spoiler:[[KilledMidSentence DIES Mid Sentence]]. The last battle between him and Will ends with them striking each other in passing and we wait to see who will fall, something that happens often enough in PR. Only it's ''Will'' who falls. Kamdor triumphantly sheathes his swords and goes to get the MacGuffin... and falls dead in the middle of talking about it. Will drags himself to his feet afterward, and even he must admit that Kamdor was a hell of an opponent.]]
* Mack throwing down with Moltor in the second-to-last episode, while ''standing inside an erupting volcano''. When Power Rangers gets epic, it gets EPIC.
* After losing their powers in ''Once a Ranger'', the Overdrive Rangers all quit & return to their normal lives... Except for Mack, who still intends to help, even if all he can do is sweep the floors.
* [[spoiler: Mack's HeroicSacrifice]]
* The [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEMtqFQzUaw Battlefleet Megazord gets a ton of points right off the bat]]- it's ''the'' biggest five-piece Megazord since the Supertrain from ''[[Series/PowerRangersLightspeedRescue Lightspeed Rescue]]'', it's a ''battleship'', which means it's got a crapton of laser cannons, and one of of its components is a ''frickin steamroller''. Which gives it even more points for its FinishingMove- the steamroller fists rotate around (powered by the giant wheel in the chest) and [[GoodOldFisticuffs punch the hell out of the opponent]].