* [[NobleDemon Koragg]] was just '''always''' ''dripping'' with awesome.
** He managed to take out a top level ranger ''in the very first episode! Himself!''
** Everything Koragg ever did for thirty-two episodes was awesome. This troper's favourite moment was in ''The Return''. The Rangers and Daggeron are outmatched by Gekkor, one of the Ten Terrors. Just as Gekkor sends them all to the ground and closes in to finish them off, Koragg[[spoiler:/Leanbow]] appears. Stepping between them, he solos Gekkor and utterly ''annihilates him'' in a one-sided beatdown. Gekkor didn't land a single blow.
*** This troper loved how the fight finished. If you listen carefully, as Gekkor is falling to the ground, you can hear him shout out, "This ended poorly!" right before he explodes.
** The Rangers had to get awesome multiple times just to beat Koragg. In the final zord battle of ''Stranger Within'', the Titan Megazord takes to the sky and channels the spirits of the ancient Titans into its finishing move. The blast leaves Koragg lying defeated in a pile of rubble. For the first time that season, Koragg leaves not because he's tired of fighting or because of his own hang-ups, but because he's genuinely beaten and has to retreat to save his life.
* In her first appearance, Udonna morphs into the White Ranger to fight a twenty-foot-tall forest troll as it tears through a woodland village, easily dispatching it as the Rangers watch on, speechless.
* Nick helping, and taming the demon horse Catastros was awesome, [[HeelFaceRevolvingDoor even if it only lasted for one episode]].
* Nick got another great moment during the ''Dark Wish'' saga. When Koragg approaches the team of powerless Rangers, he throws his sword to the ground, declaring a truce. Nick is having none of that, so he marches forward, grabs the sword in both hands and takes a wild swing at Koragg. He's only stopped when the other four Rangers wrestle him back and talk some sense into him.
* Oddly enough, Madison being saved from a monster by Frog!Daggeron was kinda awesome.
* Madison got a great one-liner during ''Ranger Down''. The team is fighting the Screamer monster, a bird-themed monster who turns people into piles of feathers. Once Madison and Jenji (the team's resident cat genie) have teamed up to defeat the beast, Madison turns to the camera and says, "Scream at ''this''!" as the monster explodes in flames behind her.
* After getting de-brainwashed, Koragg[[spoiler:/Leanbow's]] arrival when the Rangers are getting double-teamed by Megahorn and Black Lance. Centaur mode vs. chariot... dude.
* The arc of the Ten Terrors gave pretty much the entire cast multiple crowning moments. The Terrors were described as being ancient elder beings who were (mostly) pure evil and unbelievably powerful. In the source material, they were a pantheon of gods. But by the end of the season, the Rangers had all gotten so powerful that this barely slowed them down. Koragg, Nick, Madison and Daggeron all soloed a Terror (Gekkor, Oculous, Magma and Megahorn respectively). Udonna showed up and knocked Hekatoid off his feet during ''Light Source''. Even the team's pet dragon Fireheart got in on the action, delivering a sound thumping to Black Lance in ''Mystic Fate''.
* ''Light Source part 2' was basically twenty minutes of every character stepping up and being awesome.
** Firstly, ditzy ex-villain Leelee, comic relief "troblin" Phineas, and apprentice sorceress Clare sneak into the Underworld to get Udonna back. When they're interrupted by the Terror Hekatoid, Claire uses the invisibility spell (that she'd been practicing, ineffectively, all the way back in ''The Gatekeeper'') and this time, it works perfectly. Later in the scene, Phineas goes ''medieval'' on some [[EliteMook Styxoids]] as the others can only watch in open-mouthed awe. Phineas even gets his own battle music as he cleans house. The scene is topped only by Leelee taking out the last one, which had gotten back up without Phineas noticing. For the record, Phineas is the only character in the entire history of the franchise to ''literally'' wipe the floor with a defeated opponent.
** In the city, the Rangers have been defeated by Hekatoid, who is responsible for kidnapping Udonna (and ends the fight by stealing the team's powers). Nick and Xander retreat to the Rockporium (the music shop where the team works), and Nick erupts with emotion over finally finding his birth family only to lose them. Xander turns back to Nick and hits him in the chest with a few truths, ending with, "We're your friends. We're your ''mates''. Your family." Nick is rattled, and apologises.
** Toby returns to the music shop to find the Rangers dejected. He asks them to finally tell him why they've been distracted and dashing off all year long, and the kids finally admit to being the Power Rangers. Chip said this to Toby earlier as a joke, and Toby didn't believe him. He doesn't believe them this time either, but instead, inadvertently provides a plan which enables the Rangers to beat Hekatoid.
** Let's not gloss over that last point, either. Each one of the Ten Terrors has been monstrously powerful, but the Rangers confront Hekatoid and dogpile on him, ''unmorphed'', using their acrobatics to dodge and avoid his attacks ... all just to tire Hekatoid out, allowing Nick to leap in and grab the jar containing their powers.
** And we come to the best part of the episode. The Rangers regain their powers, but they're too late to stop a storm of poisonous toads from falling out of the sky to destroy the city ... when the shower of toads freezes in midair with a blast of ice. Leelee, Claire and Phineas's rescue attempt earlier was successful, and the White Ranger appears in front of the team, knocking Hekatoid on his butt. At which point, the team morphs, and for the first time this season, all six Rangers fight together, combining their powers in one epic blast to destroy Hekatoid, and it is glorious.
* In the same episode, two Styxoids get genre-savvy: one wishes he could go fight, the other talks about how the ones who do never come back.
* Unmorphed Daggeron defeating Imperious... if you can buy it, considering how powerful Impy's been shown to be at other times.
* ''The Gatekeeper'' sees the gate to the Underworld rise, demonic powerhouses break free, and Morticon (the early BigBad) rampaging through the city. The Rangers confront him in their zords, and end up totally beaten. They collapse to the ground, powerless, helpless and totally overwhelmed. Madison murmurs softly, "Is this really how it ends?" to which Nick sets his jaw, looks up and says, "'''No.'''"
** From the same episode, Claire versus Necrolai, though she did need her mother's borrowed power to do it. Claire ends the episode with a monumental feat of power, single-handedly managing to shut the Gateway and send it back underground.
** And during the climax, the Rangers confront Morticon in their zords, and have an almighty battle through the city streets. As Morticon rages, the Megazord receives a sudden power boost, freezing Morticon's evil magic. Udonna, who at this point is trapped in the Underworld, has regained control of her snow staff, and manages to channel her power up into the Megazord. With a giant spectral White Ranger standing behind the Megazord, the Rangers charge up their sword and annihilate Morticon. The entire scene is pure, undiluted awesome.
* In "Scaredy Cat," Imperious grows far larger than the Megazord and kicks the Rangers around, so Jenji matches him for height and takes him on.
-->'''Jenji:''' What's in my hands?\\
'''Imperious:''' Foolish cat!\\
'''Jenji:''' Wrong! ''(opens hands)'' Power Rangers!\\
''(Megazord slashes Imperious in the face and sends him crashing)''
* In ''Mystic Fate'', once the Master returns, he immediately begins wiping out anybody who could oppose him. At one point, he shows up before the Rangers, drops the dead bodies of their team-mate Daggeron and Nick's father Lianbow at their feet, laughs, and leaves. At this point, Nick gives up. He has no idea what to do, is completely and totally out of ideas. To which Madison, the meek and soft-spoken Blue Ranger, turns to Nick and tells him, "No. You are our leader. You will ''not'' give up." Which leads to...
* Nick versus the Master in the finale, after the Master has killed just about everyone who could've possibly stopped him.
-->'''Nick''': Not here... ''NOT NOW'' ... ''THIS IS NOT OUR END!''
-->'''The Master''': You are only one!
-->'''Nick''': And unfortunately for you, ''the wrong one''.
* The final battle, when the citizens of Briarwood join hands to restore the Ranger's powers. Their belief in their heroes manifests itself as almost unlimited power, and as they chant, "We believe in magic!", they back away, the [[ThemeMusicPowerUp theme music]] kicks in, and the camera pans back to show all eight Rangers with their powers restored, invincible and unstoppable. In this troper's opinion, it is the ''only'' time ''ever'' that a role call in Power Rangers has actually been ''good''.
** For this troper, the scene gives me chills every time I watch it. It's just the most amazing scene.
** And years on, that morph is still seen as one of the best morphs in the entire franchise - including ''team up morphs''.
** And the BadassBoast must be heard: "We call forth the magic, together as one! [[TrueCompanions United for all time!]] [[TitleDrop POWER RANGERS, MYSTIC FORCE!]]" At which point, the Rangers combine their power into a single limitless blast, that they force down the Master's throat until he explodes.
* The flashback showing the Mystic Mother, AKA, the reformed [[spoiler: Rita Repulsa]]. A short bit, but she truly owned it and she conveyed so much with her meager handful of lines.
** She was also able to outwit the Master, despite the fact that he'd seemingly killed her earlier. There's a reason she's the Mystic Mother, big guy.