* Cyrus's introduction in Celestic Town. To demonstrate the control he plans to have over time, he takes out a pocket watch as he talks. As his speech goes on, we notice the glass start to crack. Finally, as he proclaims that he intends to become [[strike:a]] God, he BREAKS THE POCKET WATCH IN HIS BARE FIST.
* Hareta flinging his shoes and socks off and declaring to Mitsumi and Team Galactic that ''he's'' a Pokemon as well, and they'll have to fight '''him''' too. And then he proceeds to kick the collective tails of Infernape, Leafeon, and Milotic in under a minute.
-->'''Hareta:''' "Oh, no! You're fighting ME!"
** Really, Hareta in and of himself is just one walking Crowning Moment of Awesome (or Funny, or both).
* Jun, who up until that point had been [[ButtMonkey ineffective comic relief]], blasting out of the exploding Team Galactic base on a Dragonite with Mitsumi (who had been given up for dead a chapter ago) and Hareta in tow.
* Everyone, including the main characters, the Gym Leaders, and [[HeelFaceTurn Team Galactic]], joining forces to force Dialga and Palkia back to their own dimension.
** Everyone joins forces again to stop Giratina at the end of the next arc.
* This one is part BerserkButton, but it still has to be mentioned. [[spoiler:Hareta broke out of Charon's rope when Charon said he sells Pokémon. And within a few seconds, after the JerkAss Koya was going to arrest Mars (who Hareta knew had [[HeelFaceTurn changed for the better]]), he '''''FLOODS THE ENTIRE CAVERN FOLLOWING IT BY THROWING CHARON 20 FEET ACROSS THE CAVERN!''''']]