* Gesicht arresting people. "I can read you your rights and you can let me arrest you, or you can go unconscious from the gas. Which one will it be?!"
* However brief it was, Gesicht forcing the villains into a stalemate. Admit it, you really thought he had a chance to avert DoomedByCanon there for a moment.
* Goji visits Professor Ochanomizu, and kills Robot Officer [=PPB49881327=] "Yuujiro" on his way in, solely to get him to call Atom in for a fight. Ochanomizu refuses, and instead calmly grills Goji on just what exactly is going on, in the process learning that he is probably a lethal threat. ''Then'' it turns out that Ochanomizu's only been trying to buy time for a heavily-armed contingent of cops to arrive.
* Atom crashing through Professor Ochanomizu's roof to rescue him from Goji. ''"Let him go!"''
* During his battle with Pluto, Atom [[spoiler:says flatly, "I'm going to DESTROY you." Then proceeds to tear off his arm and BOTH horns.]]
* Epsilon knocking down Hercules with his photon energy and then rubbing it in.
* At the end, [[spoiler:Bora has been defeated and the world is safe, but there's no evidence of the President of Thracia or Roosevelt's involvement, so they'll get off scot free. [[BigDamnVillains Then Brau 1589 shows up.]]]]
* Brau 1589 [[spoiler:killing not the President of Thracia, but Roosevelt, the weird mastermind behind it all and in fact saving the President's life. A testament that Even Evil Has Standards if ever there was one]].