* Admit it. The Pikmin learning how to take care of themselves and then proceeding to attack a Bulborb at night was awesome!
* Finally getting revenge on the Waterwraith. Both awesome and hilarious.
** To explain, the Waterwraith is a [[EldritchAbomination amoeba like Eldritch Abomination that attacks by steamrolling your Pikmin with giant rock pillars]] from a creepy dungeon in the second game that [[NightmareFuel terrorizes]] many players with its ability to [[TotalPartyKill kill all your Pikmin in a single attack]]; [[ParanoiaFuel it can appear at any moment with a]] [[ScareChord Scare Chord]], and the first time it appears the CPU of your spaceship detects its Eldritch nature and is clearly shocked by it. After being [[BringMyBrownPants scared shitless]] by it, you fight it as the boss of the dungeon. The fight is VERY [[AnticlimaxBoss anticlimatic]]: right before the fight, you can get some [[GameBreaker overpowered Purple Pikmin]], that are the only thing that can bring it down. They do so in a [[CrowningMomentOfFunny hilarious]] way: if you throw them at the Waterwraith, they break its only means of attack - the pillars. They turn him purple, and he proceeds to run away around the arena, as HE is terrorized by the power of your Pikmin.
* Whenever you kill a Spotty Bulbear and its babies. Bonus if you ''don't'' use the Ultra Bitter-Spray, and/or fight it with only the captains.
* The YouTube user Himajin's 'Perfect Pikmin' run of the first game deserves a special mention. Not only did he manage to beat the game in ''six days '''without hacking''''', a feat that was thought to be outright ''impossible'', he did it all ''without losing a single Pikmin!'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCI5T0QN5RQ&list=PL4127153E492643E5&index=1 It has to be seen to be believed.]]
* [[spoiler: Louie making it all the way to the bottom of the Dream Den was pretty cool of him, considering that the dream den is the hardest dungeon in the game and some of the passages to the next floor are blocked by stone.]]
* Thanks to [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kFFzMmQN0 this little number]] during boss battles, the boss fights in Pikmin 3 can help you feel pretty awesome, especially versus the Quaggled Mireclops.
* The final boss of ''3''. Tiny carrot-ant creatures. Up against [[spoiler:a massive, eldritch blob that can alter its state of matter]]. ''And the carrot creatures win''. [[spoiler:Sort of. As revealed near the end, the Plasm Wraith is alive and fully regenerated, but at least the Koppaites got Olimar away from it]]. Still, talk about [[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu Punching Out Cthulhu!]]
* The Vehemoth Phosbat boss fight is pretty epic, too. Using Yellow Pikmin to power up lightbulbs to weaken the boss is pretty cool. Having them start up [[UpToEleven a car battery]] to light up the entire room is incredible badass! [[spoiler: And to top it off, the fight ends with Captain Charlie lifting open the beast's mouth to exit it, not a scratch on him.]]