[[caption-width-right:350:If you got to do stuff like this all the time, you'd never wanna grow up either.]]
* The opening shot of Neverland.
* Peter's duel with Hook at Skull Rock and subsequent rescue of Tiger Lily.
* Tiger Lily, who must be no older than Wendy, goes to her death-by-drowning with a cold, aloof expression all the while. DefiantToTheEnd, indeed. (Of course, Peter rescues her, but she wasn't aware he was anywhere near her until the water was nearly over her head.)
* [[TeamMom Wendy]], a girl no older than 12, being forced to WalkThePlank... and she does it [[FaceDeathWithDignity with complete composure and dignity]] and only a SingleTear, without knowing Peter was there below to save her. [[PluckyGirl That takes guts]].
* The confrontation with Hook that follows after Peter rescues Wendy really sets the stage for the climax of the film.
-->'''Hook:''' So you want a splash, Mr Starkey? [[BadBoss I'LL GIVE YOU A SPLASH!!]] Who's next?
-->'''Peter Pan:''' ''You're'' next, Hook! This time you've gone too far!
* Michael, the baby in the pink footie pajamas, sticks a cannonball in his teddy bear, lugs it all the way up the ship's mast, and uses it to knock out an oncoming, sword-wielding pirate. This earns him the moniker "Bear Killer" among the Lost Boys.
* Peter and Hook both get one in their final duel. Hook, for his part, successfully dares Peter to fight him without using his powers as a handicap, and [[NotSoHarmlessVillain quickly proves just how dangerous he is]] now that they're on equal footing. Peter, meanwhile, not only [[NobodyCallsMeChicken agrees to the challenge,]] but gets points for keeping to his word even when Hook has him on the ropes:
-->'''Hook:''' (Readying his sword for the killing blow) Now, insolent little youth...[[PrepareToDie Prepare to DIE!]]
-->'''Wendy:''' (Desperate) Fly, Peter! ''Fly!''
-->'''Peter Pan:''' (Firmly) No. [[IGaveMyWord I gave my word]].
** And then Peter uses his surroundings to quickly turn the tables on Hook. All without taking flight ''once!''
* The pirate ship is covered in fairy dust and soars into the sky [[spoiler:to return the Darlings to London]], against an orchestral variation of 'You Can Fly'.
!![[Film/PeterPan 2003 live-action film]]
* This one mixes it with a little bit of a TearJerker:
-->'''Wendy''': ''(while Peter has a sword at her throat after beating her in a duel)'' Sir, you are both ungallant and deficient.\\
'''Peter''': How am I deficient?\\
'''Wendy''': ''(dismissively)'' You're just a boy.
* The climax has one of those [[HesBack totally]] [[PowerOfLove cliché]] moments that tend to make viewers tear up with the sheer awesome.
* [[ClapYourHandsIfYouBelieve I do believe in fairies!]] [[SurvivalMantra I do! I do!]]
** Crosses over into a CrowningMomentOfFunny when a very puzzled George Darling says it. In the middle of a bank meeting, no less.
* "Pan, you're.... ''' ''pink?!'' '''"
* After Tiger Lily's MotivationalKiss, John promptly marches over to the wheel that opens the dungeon gate of the black castle and opens the damn thing all by himself.
!! Musical Stage Adaptations
* The 2014 version is an earnest attempt to defy Native American stereotypes, and characterizes Tiger Lily with as much dignity as the source material permits. While "Ugg-a-Wug" portrays Tiger Lily as being totally dependent upon Peter Pan, "True Blood Brothers" establishes that Peter and the Lost Boys have come to BashBrothers terms with Tiger Lily and her tribe. Peter and Tiger Lily are almost equals, except that Peter has declared himself the captain of the island of Neverland.
!! The book
* There's something incredibly triumphant about Peter, alone and too badly wounded to fly or swim, stuck on Marooner's Rock as the tide is coming in, afraid and thinking he is about to die, standing up and declaring "To die will be an awfully big adventure".