* Mitsuru has had enough of [[spoiler:the Malevolent Entity masquerading as her]] and draws her sword. Cue ThemeMusicPowerUp as "Burn My Dread" begins to play and both Aigis ''and'' Akihiko step back to let her settle it one-on-one.
* Yu figures out the trick that [[spoiler: his friends aren't saying the things that he's hearing, and that the Teddie and Rise doing the announcements are impostors,]] after his very first fight. He then taunts General Teddie about this and tells him that the trick doesn't work on him, which causes a small VillainousBreakdown, [[spoiler: to the point where the illusions (save Nanako's) actually break down and he hears Labrys' true thoughts.]]
** In a similar manner, Akihiko and Mitsuru delivering a ShutUpHannibal to General Teddie after their fight in the former's story mode. In context: Akihiko encounters Mitsuru while searching for Labrys. Due to the rules of the Grand Prix, General Teddie performs his mindtrick on Akihiko to goad him to fight [[PlatonicLifePartners Mitsuru]]. However, Aki recalls his earlier battles and goes straight to fighting Mitsuru while she's lecturing him on why he fights. After the match, the two former S.E.E.S members tear the General a new one for thinking that he could destroy their friendship with words and fighting.
* Overlaps with CrowningMomentOfFunny: Kanji "winning" the P-1 Grand Prix in his joke ending by defeating Shadow Labrys all while thinking this is AllJustADream, and later subsequently being bitched at by the other Investigation Team members, save for Naoto.
** There's also another one that doesn't overlap, but still awesome. Kanji is confronted by his Shadow [[spoiler:actually the Malevolent Entity]], who tries to rip his resolve. Unlike Yosuke, Chie and Yukiko (see [[Heartwarming/Persona4Arena the heartwarming sections]] for them)… Kanji instead fixes his resolve on his own by punching himself in the face, admitting his fault, then proceeds to renovate the Shadow's ass himself.
* Naoto ''instantly'' seeing through [[spoiler: the Malevolent Entity's attempt to masquerade as her Shadow, verbally bitchslapping it for the utter failure of its plans and mocking it for attempting to fool her in such an obvious way. All the more impressive because it actually ''acknowledges'' her flawless analysis and applauds her for seeing through it so quickly and easily. When the Eldritch Horror is complimenting your detective skills, you've got a lot to be proud of. To top it off, before fighting it, she expressed disappointment that she didn't get to fight anyone's Shadows... and would like to feel how it's like, by kicking the Entity's ass.]]
** Yu's Arcade mode had a similar moment.
* Labrys' [[spoiler:escape from the Kirijo Group's research facility. After being forced to fight against and destroy her sister units one by one, including Unit #024 -- her closest friend -- the researcher's threat to erase the memories that she inherited from her sisters is the final straw; she snaps and rebels, willing to fight in order to hold onto them and the promise that she made to #024. She breaks through restraints rated for over twice the force her mechanical body is capable of producing through ''sheer force of will,'' then effortlessly evades an entire squad of armed security forces. Finally, when faced with an insurmountable gate, she summons her Persona for the first time and breaks it down with a single blow. Ultimately, she is stopped and recaptured upon her discovery that she is trapped on a faraway island, but the damage that she caused to the laboratory was so extensive that the researchers were unable to erase her memories anyway!]]
* At the end of Elizabeth's story mode, Yu, despite having ''just'' lost to her, demands a rematch because he refuses to just give up when his friends are there. He then, with ThePowerOfFriendship, starts to radiate a power that thoroughly intimidates Elizabeth, who, with the possible exception of [[spoiler: the Malevolent Entity]], is otherwise the most powerful character in the game by far. ''That'' is the true power of the Wild Card.
** To make things even more awesome, Aigis then appears out of nowhere to defend Elizabeth from Yu after he turns the tables on her. She discreetly neutralizes and dispels Yu's power using her own power of the Wild Card, which is also quite an incredible feat on its own, given that Aigis basically just swatted away the same power that was about to defeat the almighty Elizabeth as if it were a fly.
* Hey, can't forget Elizabeth's prologue too. Like how about [[spoiler: ''[[CurbStompBattle curb stomping]]'' the final boss of The Answer on a yearly basis!?]]
** [[spoiler: ''Curbstomping'' doesn't even covers it; she ''one-hits the damn thing''. And if the dialogue is anything to go by, it's usually with ''HER BARE HANDS.'']]
* When Elizabeth loses a match, she does not pass out like the others. Instead she reclines on her book, watching her opponent with a mysterious smile. That's right you, "won", but she's not hurt and she doesn't really care.
* Aigis gets one right at the start of her story, by disarming and non-lethally subduing a group of airplane hijackers nearly on her own in a series of increasingly awesome moves, culminating in grabbing a button from one of the hijacker's coats and [[ImprobableWeaponUser flicking it at another and hit him in the forehead]] to distract him and take them both down.
* Every. Single. Mortal. Blow.
** Yu transforms Izanagi into Izanagi-No-Okami and uses Myriad Truth, which is shown as a giant lightning attack summoned just over the opponent's head and dropped onto them. Ouch.
*** BTW, this is the same attack (or at least a variation) that he used to take out the final boss in ''P4''.
** Chie. [[ATwinkleInTheSky Galactic]] [[OutOfSightOutOfMind Punt]]. Nothing more needs to be said.
** Yosuke uses Brave Blade, one of the strongest melee attacks in ''P4'', which appears as a rapid-fire melee combo, with him and Jiraiya alternating the attacks.
** Kanji's is quite simply the most hilariously epic finisher in the game — He BROFISTS his Persona. Which causes an EXPLOSION.
** Yukiko's is not quite as awesome as the others, but still pretty cool — a burning shower of petals.
** Naoto's instant kill is the simplest, but definitely awesome in its own way — [[BoomHeadshot Perfect headshot]]. [[RevolversAreJustBetter With a revolver]]. Think about it.
** Teddie uses his opponent as impromptu fireworks. Also doubles as a CMOF.
** Mitsuru freezes her enemy solid and then shatters them with one strike.
** Akihiko shrinks his opponent into the model of the world Caesar has and then crashes onto them like a meteor.
** Aigis DOWNGRADES her Persona into Palladion for her attack. Why? So she can hold them down for a WaveMotionGun.
** Elizabeth. One word: [[ThatOneAttack Megidolaon]].
** Labrys traps her opponent in Ariadne's web and hacks at them rapidly with her axe with the help of her chain arm before bearing down on them with one final blow.
*** Shadow Labrys grabs her victim and throws them down into the shadows where Asterius devours them as a pair of gates slams shut, [[GoryDiscretionShot preventing the player from seeing what happens next.]]
** Junpei summons Trismegistus, who goes into OUTER SPACE to pitch the opponent to Junpei, who sends them flying in a [[BatterUp homerun]] which causes a scoreboard to have a part of it [[PlayingWithFire BURNED OFF.]]
** Yukari fires an energy arrow skyward, Isis appearing to hold the enemy in place with a wind attack, as Yukari charges an energy arrow from [[DeathFromAbove the sky]], which flies through the foe at high speeds, akin to [[Videogame/BlazBlue Tsubaki's or Izayoi's]] Astral Heats.
** [[spoiler: MINAZUKI]] summons a never ending stream of shadows that would make [[BlazBlue Terumi]] proud, finally ending the poor sap when [[spoiler: Tsukiyomi]] [[CessationOfExistence obliterates what's left]] with a SinisterScythe [[TechnicolorFire made out of black flames.]]
** Ken and Koromaru combine [[LightEmUp Hama]] and [[CastingAShadow Mudo]] to encase their opponent in [[YinYangBomb a ball of light in a field of darkness]], essentially [[OneHitKO dooming their opponent]].
** [[spoiler: Adachi]] sends their opponent to an underworld full of Shadows. [[spoiler: Then Magatsu-Izanagi cuts them down.]]
* [[spoiler:"Boy, you lot sure don't change. You're as naïve as ever."]]
* Rise becoming a playable character in ''Ultimax''. You go girl!
* Ken is no longer the little boy he was in ''Persona 3''. He's hit a huge growth spurt and became a master in academics and fitness (at a middle school level, anyway) — quite a transformation.
* Chie telling off her fake Shadow in her storyline:
-->'''Chie:''' I'm not amazing like [[TrueCompanions them]], but that doesn't mean I can't be proud of myself! That's why I'm working so hard at what I'm good at… what's so bad about that?
* Fuuka proves beyond any possible doubt that she's a BadassPacifist by [[spoiler: breaking the Malevolent Entity's control over Labrys]] despite A) the fact that the Malevolent Entity is something even more powerful than a Shadow (and by extension, more powerful than a Persona) and B) the fact that Fuuka had to extend her power into ''another world'' to do so. (And a world with which she had absolutely no familiarity, to boot). Mitsuru knew what she was doing when she asked Fuuka for help.