* [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2011/06/23 The 6/23/11 strip]] featuring "Opposite Day." Most readers will realize it was a LONG time coming.
* [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2012/02/05 The 2/5/12 strip]] has Goat [[KickTheSonOfABitch finally giving Rat what he deserved.]]
* The March 2012 Strip where [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2012/03/12 Pastis gets tired of Rat]].
* In retaliation for [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2012/07/26 Rat being overly precise about yogurt]], [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2012/07/27 Goat gets overly precise about beer.]]
* Looks like [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2012/12/12 Andy finally escaped the chain.]]
* Rat, of all people, pepper spraying a man for claiming that books are meaningless and a waste of time [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2014/04/19]].
* Bill Watterson, the legendary and [[ReclusiveArtist incredibly reclusive]] author of CalvinAndHobbes, is a fan of Pastis', to the point where he came out of retirement to [[http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2014/06/04 guest-draw for a week]].
* "#$@&!* you, [[TakeThat British Petroleum]]" - said by ''Pig''.
* While it CrossesTheLineTwice, seeing [[TheDogBitesBack Goat finally kick Rat's ass with a frying pan after being made the butt of jokes for so long]] is pretty satisfying to watch. (Or for anyone who doesn't like Rat, any time he gets his ass kicked can be a [=CMoA=] in itself.)