* The Marines get a CMOA by taking down the NMC's left and right, and they kick so much ass it verges on a CurbStompBattle. Semper Fi!
** It gets better a few minutes later. Aya tells the commanding officer the story behind what's going on in Dryfield, and ''the guy believes her.'' Considering how often people in Survival Horror games don't believe anything the hero says, it's pretty damn awesome. Hell, he doesn't just believe her, he gives her the run of the camp, lets her buy weapons using what amounts to little more than fictional credit, and even has all of your storage areas collected into one convenient bin.
*** To be fair, it's not like the military isn't familiar with the concept of [=NMCs=]. The Navy was instrumental in dealing with Eve in PE1 and MIST is a government agency.
** The best part about the above? The Marines aren't fighting [=NMC's=], they're fighting [[SuperSoldier Golems]]. The same laser sword-armed cyborgs that for the past thirty minutes or so have been giving you serious trouble, even with your PE powers, [[BadassNormal get their asses handed to them by normal humans using superior firepower]]. [[SemperFi Soldiers don't get much more super than the Marines, son]]. They even clear out the first floor of the nuclear shelter of all enemies except for a hallway to the north, and that's only because [[spoiler: the mitochondrial entity up there will set them on fire if they get too close.]]
* Rupert Broderick, the second game's BadassNormal, gets a CMOA when he saves Aya's ass in the cafe of the Akropolis Tower.
* Dryfield is infested with [=ANMCs=], and the creatures might start to migrate any day. What does the President of the United States decide to do? He has the entire town blown up with a [[KillSat satellite cannon]]. None of that "Too Valuable to destroy" bullshit in ''Parasite Eve''. In addition, even though one of his generals was urging him to [[spoiler: fire immediately, even if it kills all the Marines on site]], this did not happen since [[spoiler: the lieutenant Aya's been talking to warns her they have received orders to evacuate, and they even come back in the ending to find her!]] The strike ends up killing only the monsters.
* Pierce in the NonActionGuy support, and you often have to save his ass from getting messed up, but his CMOA comes from the fact that by the end of the game he has been totally f'ed up by the NMC's, and he still heads through hell to help you out. His urge to help is so damn noble that he makes being a Determinator totally awesome.
* Kyle gets one in the ending when [[spoiler: he shoots Aya to please No. 9, but does so non-fatally, then turns right around and freaking ''pops No. 9 in the head before he can hurt Eve.'']]