[[folder: Outlander ]]
* Jamie breaks into Fort William and successfully rescues Claire from Black Jack Randall with only an empty gun at his disposal.
* Jamie rescuing Claire from the witch trial. ''Everything'' about it.
* Basically everything Claire does to find and rescue Jamie from Wentworth Prison. She rides all over the Highlands with Murtagh searching for him for almost a month, and when she hears that he has been caught and taken to prison she doesn't give up-- she instead bribes Dougal into lending some of his men to her and Murtagh and organises a prison break.
** And then there's what Claire did after their escape, when she saw Jamie giving into his PTSD and wasting away because of it. Through a strange ritual she forces Jamie to confront his shame, self-loathing and fear and gives him a chance to fight back like he couldn't do at Wentworth. Because of this Jamie recovers from his life-threatening fever and isn't a broken shell.
[[folder: Dragonfly in Amber ]]
* All of the Highlander battles during the Rising (except Culloden). The battle of Prestonpans in particular, since it was won against all odds by the Jacobites, while the more powerful English army lost.
* Jamie rescuing Claire from the Duke of Sandringham's clutches during the Rising.
* Though heartbreaking and sad, Jamie's choosing to save his men from dying on Culloden Field is this. He is determined to do what he can for them, and he ''succeeds''. He leads them away from the battle and returns there to die.
[[folder: Voyager ]]
* Claire kills Geillis Duncan-Abernathy with an axe after realising that Geillis plans to go back to the future and use Brianna in her crazy plan to bring about an independent Scotland. It's very horrifying, but awesome at the same time.
[[folder: Drums in Autumn ]]
* Brianna straight-out tells everyone at Lallybroch that Laoghaire purposefully tried to get Claire burnt at the stake for witchcraft. It's something Claire herself was never able to do, because she thought Laoghaire was too young and naive to comprehend the consequences of her actions at the time.
[[folder: The Fiery Cross ]]
* Brianna shooting at Bonnet when the latter attempts to abduct Jemmy.
[[folder: A Breath of Snow and Ashes ]]
* The rescue of Claire.
[[folder: An Echo in the Bone ]]
[[folder: Written in My Own Hearts Blood ]]
* Bree curb-stomps Rob Cameron when he is about to rape her while wearing only a T-shirt and underpants.