* '''Fiddle Licked''': A CIA agent posing as a violinist in a fancy restaurant uses an experimental [[FrickinLaserBeams laser]] [[DeathRay rifle]] to kill a terrorist posing as a man on a date.
* '''M.R.Ouch''': A smokin' hot nurse who once was in the military tries to disarm a gun-toting drug addict with an MRI machine -- and ends up killing him when the metal plate in his head also gets attracted.
* '''Ichiboned''': A Japanese couple who were too repressed to have sex finally do it, but because they've never done it before, [[DeathBySex their hearts gave out when they reached simultaneous orgasms]]. It's more a BittersweetEnding (or even a TearJerker), but it does count as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome just for the fact that '''they didn't die in some bloody, horrific way'''. Even the narrator acknowledges this as a tragedy for some and gives it the #1 spot.
* '''Wrin-Killed''': A purse-snatcher gets his trachea smashed by a little old lady with 30 years' experience in Tae Kwon Do when he tried to take her purse. Eagerly and hilariously lampshaded in the recreation itself, since the bystanders actually start cheering for the grandma as they watch on how she curbstomps the AssholeVictim.
* '''Radium Girls''': In this case, it's not the death that is a crowning moment, but the aftermath of said death. A woman from the 1920s named Wendy died by covering herself with glow-in-the-dark, [[ANuclearError radioactive paint]] (using it as body paint for her lover during sex), and contracted bone cancer. She got the idea because the company she worked for knew about the dangerous effects of radium, yet used it in their paint anyway, and in fact [[MoralEventHorizon encouraged]] the female workers to keep their paintbrushes sharp by licking them, and thus consuming dangerous radioactive material. After the woman's death, her co-workers filed one of the first successful workers' rights lawsuits, won, and according to the narration, "increased safety standards across America." TheOtherWiki confirms this [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radium_Girls as the truth]]; ''it was the first successful lawsuit of its kind in the United States''.
* '''Suck Her Punched''': A rapist mistakes a cross-dressing boxer (who cross-dresses as a means to calm down from his TestosteronePoisoning) for an actual woman and attacks him. The boxer defends himself and kills the rapist with his strong right cross (triggered whenever someone calls him a "lady").
-->'''Boxer''': [[PreAssKickingOneLiner Guess what?! I ain't no lady!]] *[[MegatonPunch punch]]*
* '''Ex'D Ex''': A man takes his girlfriend on a hay ride and proposes. Her jealous ex-boyfriend, who had been stalking them, angrily puts on a ski mask and jumps on the ride carrying an axe. The man reflexively punches the ex out, knocking him into the road, where he gets run over.
* '''Bring Bring''' An obnoxious Chinese sweatshop owner obsessed with gangster rap is killed when his abused workers get their revenge on him by [[TheDogBitesBack poison him with a gold grill lined with rosary peas]].
* '''Back Stabbed''' A Viking leaves his brother in charge of his village while he goes marauding. The brother abuses this power to rape the women in the village, including his brother's wife. When his brother returns and catches him. He kills his brother by cutting his back open and ripping his lungs out (this is called the "Blood Eagle").
-->'''Nygarde:''' I'm gonna take your life! ''I'm gonna do it the worst way we know how!''
* '''Orspasm''' A woman with PGAD (a condition that makes people orgasm from the slightest vibration) is tormented by her current boyfriend who makes her orgasm for his own pleasure. One day he pokes her with a muscle massager and she orgasms which causes her to knock him down the stairs killing him. Even if it was an accident, it was pretty awesome seeing her do that.