[[caption-width-right:350:Those thugs don't stand a chance against this guy.]]
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XkHsinz7oU Harmonica vs the three gunmen]]. He outdraws them at clear disadvantage (pulling his gun from his baggage) and Woody Strode still puts a bullet in him. The setup alone is pretty amazing.
--> '''Harmonica:''' Did you bring a horse for me?\\
'''Frank's Man:''' Looks like we're shy one horse.\\
'''Harmonica:''' (shakes head) You brought two too many.
* The tracking shot of the town when Jill arrives. Mixed with a bit of TearJerker.
* Cheyenne rescuing Harmonica from Morton's goons on the train.
* Frank stages a rigged auction so that Jill has no choice to sell her land to him. Just the auctioneer is about to sell, Harmonica steps in and bids $5,000 with the bounty on Cheyenne as his payment.
* The town shootout.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLIxkPAh7U Frank vs Harmonica]]: [[spoiler:Harmonica shooting Frank as soon as the flashback ends.]] Followed by [[spoiler: Harmonica shoving his namesake between Frank's teeth after said shooting]]. Morricone underscoring it all with [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6BQKFs3-VM Harmonica's theme]] also deserves a very special mention.