* There's plenty, but [[spoiler: Cornelius getting up after being contemptuously blasted aside by King Valentine and then "bitch-swording" the smirk off his face]] is near the top.
* Mercedes's fight with [[spoiler: Demon Lord Odin. This was the real deal, no DemonicPossession, and he had an InfinityPlusOneSword on his side. After starting as a brat, Mercedes stands up for the sake of her kingdom, defeats Odin, and ''breaks the Balor'', putting an end to the conflict]].
** What happens after the battle is arguably even ''more'' badass: Everyone, including [[spoiler: Odin himself]], clearly expects Mercedes to kill [[spoiler: him and avenge her mother's death]]. Instead, she declares that would be ''too easy'' -- it would only [[spoiler: make him a martyr, and his successor would pick up where he left off. She delivers an ultimatum: If he promises never to attack Ringford again, she'll spare his life. If he chooses to die rather than make that promise, however, the fairies will attack Ragnanival after his death]]. Not only does she defeat [[spoiler: the Demon Lord]] in combat, she ''completely shames him'' in a brilliant political move that firmly establishes her as a worthy queen and a force to be reckoned with.
* Oswald [[spoiler: [[KickTheSonOfABitch killing Skuldi.]] "You must have mistaken me for a better man."]]
* Gwendolyn performs increasingly insane feats throughout her story, but the last three count.
** [[spoiler: Staring down ''Leventhan'' certainly counts, much less bitchslapping the whelp where Oswald could not defeat him. Read that again -- the Shadow Knight was thoroughly wasted by a whelp that would grow into one of the Five Disasters of Armageddon, and then this valkyrie dives in and smacks it dead. And to get the best ending you get to do it ''twice''.]]
*** "Your Majesty, if you persist in insulting my husband, my ''spear'' will take your hand."
** Next chapter, launching a one-woman assault on [[spoiler: Ringford Forest, all the way into ''the Fairy Queen's own castle'', to request the return of [[ItWasAGift the Ring Titrel]]. When Queen Mercedes refuses to relinquish the ring, Gwendolyn kicks her ass in her own castle and takes it back anyway.]]
** [[spoiler: ...Only to turn around and dive straight into the Netherworld and cut a bloody swath straight to Oswald, up to and including [[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu the fucking Queen of the Dead!]] All out of love for him.]]
** And on a more personal level, she follows these feats up by facing down [[spoiler: her father, whose approval and affection she has desperately and fruitlessly pursued for a good bit of her book, and flatly ''refusing'' to give him back the ring Titrel because ItWasAGift from Oswald -- someone who, unlike Odin, respects and values her as a person and is willing and able to give her the love that Odin won't.]]
* Mercedes's [[spoiler: fight with Onyx, single-handedly avenging the burning down of her entire forest.]] Doubles as a TearJerker.
** Her defeating him is just the icing on the cake as he was also someone who believed he was invincible due to the prophesied means of his defeat not actually existing. After beating him, he's in a full ThisCannotBe attitude as he sits dying / crumbling and the final humiliation right before his final death comes when Mercedes speaks her true name.
* All the cool stuff [[spoiler: Ingway]] is able to do [[spoiler: as a ''friggin' FROG'']] certainly qualifies.
** As soon as [[spoiler: he casts the Pooka curse on Beldor in the Titanian sewers]], you '''knew''' that it was gonna be awesome.
** In the scene in Cornelius's chapter that follows this chronologically, Ingway prepares to face off against Urzur while Cornelius runs off to save Velvet, [[spoiler: partially because he's trying to obtain the mystic power of Darkova and partially in revenge for being turned into a frog.]] While the battle itself occurs offscreen, we later see Urzur after Cornelius's fight running away in terror while lamenting that Ingway is more powerful than expected.
* The Prelude of the Armageddon book: [[spoiler: Ingway, still under the influence of Darkova and near death from his last battle, stands up to his MagnificentBastard grandfather, King Valentine, and threatens to use the power of the Darkova form to stop him once and for all. When asked by the king if he will fight to the death, he replies with one immortal line -- "Aye, unpleasant, isn't it? The cowardly prince who destroyed his country will give his life to save it." - and then proceeds with said terrible transformation.]]
** Another brief moment from [[spoiler: Ingway]]: completely wrecked after his second transformation, he nevertheless finds it in him to stab [[spoiler: Beldor]] in various False End Armageddon scenes. One instance [[spoiler: has him stabbing him when the sorcerer clearly thought him to be dead while the other had him defending Mercedes when Beldor attempted to strangle the location of the Ring of Titrel out of her.]]
** Make the correct character decision and enjoy watching [[spoiler: Oswald]] casually and fearlessly approach King Gallon in preparation for the upcoming epic battle.
* One final one after achieving the good ending and defeating the final boss: [[spoiler: As Gwendolyn is falling to her death, having lost her ability to fly, Shadow Oswald pulls a BigDamnHero moment to leap who knows how high into the air and catch her]].
* The ''entire'' Armageddon book is basically awesome enough to qualify, with each of the heroes getting at least one SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome as the world comes apart around them.
* In the True Ending, [[spoiler: Velvet selflessly gives up her human form in order to give Erion the chance to be reborn anew. As she transforms into a Pooka, a cloud of Phozons is released behind her in an epic river of light and life.]]
* ''[[UpdatedReRelease Leifthrasir]]'' is one for all the playable characters, with a revamped combat system that shows exactly why [[TheChosenOne they're the ones destined to stop the Five Disasters of Armageddon]]. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNiDQnJLcy8 This video speaks for itself]].
* Credit to Master Krois where credit is due, [[spoiler: in spite of Skuldi's disparaging words and despite being on his deathbed, he manages to do what the leaders of Erion have been trying to do for years, from Odin to the Wise Men, and where they all interpreted the TheProphecy and failed, he examined it in an indepth and thorough manner and extracted nothing short of the truth, the whole truth and nothing ''but'' the truth. How's ''that'' for wise?]]