!!From ''Not Always Right''
* There are [[http://notalwaysright.com/hippocrates-is-rolling-over-in-his-grave/780 a]] [[http://notalwaysright.com/fighting-fire-with-fire-2/1077 few]] [[http://notalwaysright.com/we-need-one-of-these-in-every-store/192 here]] and [[http://notalwaysright.com/every-bad-crowd-has-a-silver-lining/2429 there]].
** The last one is also a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
* Also, [[http://notalwaysright.com/fast-food-for-fast-thinkers/3204 this]]. Burn.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/he-fought-the-law-and-the-law-won/2115 This]] is another good example. Owned.
** [[http://notalwaysright.com/a-poser-by-any-other-name-part-2/8983 In the same vein.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/hard-drugs-and-harder-pharmacists/2424 Doug started working today...]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/why-cashiers-should-rule-the-world/4230 My personal favorite]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/choose-your-battles/1281 Gotta love the stealth burn.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/paging-leonidas-to-the-front-desk/1218 Made of awesome.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/thank-you-for-shopping-at-apocalypsemart/1191 This one.]] The type of thing that could never happen twice.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/retail-defender-anticheapskate-edition/906 You almost feel sorry for this guy.]] ''Almost''.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/we-need-one-of-these-in-every-store-part-3/1033 The best counter to the race card]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/coming-to-a-theater-near-you-gangsta-ushers/371 Gangsta ushers.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/why-barkeeps-should-rule-the-world/1187 Why barkeeps should rule the world.]]
** [[http://notalwaysright.com/why-barkeeps-should-rule-the-world-part-2/2319 Part 2]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/lt-ripley-vs-the-wasp-queen/8007 Lt. Ripley Goes Shopping.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/in-real-hot-sauce-now/8343 This cashier is awesome.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/a-large-can-of-whoop-a-and-a-side-of-just-desserts/8419 That's how you open a can of whoop-ass.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/navy-seals-fate-is-sealed/8575 A lieutenant jerkass and an awesome Rear-Admiral.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/a-good-ol-fashioned-a-whoopin/1139 A good ol' fashioned ass whoopin' is in order.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/your-prank-got-spanked/1068 Always check your caller-ID.]]
** [[http://notalwaysright.com/your-prank-got-spanked-part-2/1145 Part 2!]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/ah-children/10771 Ah, Children.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/hard-smoker/11050 "Okay, let's do this the hard way."]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/whos-got-the-power-now/933 Who's got the power now?]]
** [[http://notalwaysright.com/whos-got-the-power-now-part-2/1857 And part 2.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/dont-kick-up-a-fuss-if-your-heart-isnt-in-it/11027 Always remember to have a heart.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/smoke-your-veggies/9604 This is how all mothers should respond to this problem.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/let-me-give-you-a-pizza-my-mind/10035 Not only did he get owned, he also left a tip.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/trucker-in-need-of-break-fluid/9667 All they have is "coffee, please".]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/the-devil-you-know/13207 A bigot is pwned.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/can-i-show-you-my-social-insecurity-card/16613 Age before insecurity.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/how-to-show-up-a-show-off/17222 Don't be disrespectful in front of the Irish.]] They'll gladly hand your ass to you.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/when-press-comes-to-shove/18082 This lady's fiancé]] is [[PureAwesomeness pure awesome]]!
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/dovahkiins-day-off/19832 FUS RO DAH!]]
** [[http://notalwaysright.com/he-can-light-up-the-skyrim/26499 STRUN BAH QO!]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/he-who-giveth/13852 Do not taunt the management.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/the-strong-arm-of-the-law/21121 If you take one more step, I WILL taze you!]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/man-up-and-let-a-woman-fix-it/21360 Gotta love managers who help smackdown the bigots.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/se-habla-japanol/9879 This employee is a real]] CunningLinguist.
* A security guard catches a camera thief between a rock and a hard place. [[http://notalwaysright.com/a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-woes/21598 “Sir, I can either charge you with stealing, or I can charge you with stalking and pedophilia, since this lady is obviously a minor. Which one is it going to be?”]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/revenge-is-a-treat-best-served-sweet-part-2/21708 In the war against rudeness, a reward for politeness can work wonders.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/smile-youre-on-sordid-camera/21721 Say cheese!]] A female supervisor persuades an aggressive and misogynistic customer to let her take his photo and contact information, ostensibly "so we can contact you about your complaint", really to report him to the police.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/semper-bye-bye/21913 "YOU FORGOT YOUR JUG OF MILK!"]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/this-well-defend/21969 "Army Strong, a**hole!]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/r-e-s-p-e-c-t/22119 Do not mess with the "man-beater".]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/the-cosplayer-is-always-right/22297 That time when Batman, Master Chief and Pikachu saved a Japanese Restaurant.]]
** "I am vengeance. I am the night. I am ... Batman."
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/good-things-come-in-small-dosages/22648 Good to know it's never too early to instill manners and chivalry in a person.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/courage-under-hire/22826 This]] employee foils an attempted robbery without even realising what was happening.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/boss-like-a-boss/23505 This]] is how bosses should react to those insulting homosexuals.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/out-bat-ter-angels/23665 “When crazy Spiderman went crazy and Batman took off his costume and he was an actually real hero and made crazy Spiderman go away!”]]
* The little girl in [[http://notalwaysright.com/blowing-things-out-and-up-of-proportion/23416 this story]] gets one for calling out her nutjob father.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/taking-the-big-out-of-bigotry/24364 This girl]] calls out a bigoted old woman while smiling the entire time.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/not-the-sharpest-bigot/24910 "That's one. I'm carrying nine. Let him go."]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/she-has-a-real-problem/24945 The first thing out of the cashier's mouth.]] Owned!
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/he-has-been-governated/24928 I'd vote for him]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/fare-the-horde/24798 FOR THE HORDE!!!!]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/admitting-defeat-was-an-easy-thing-touche/25319 This bookstore owner showed why he won so many fencing awards]].
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/best-not-to-exchange-with-haters/25658 This manager]] knows how to deal with a person bigoted against gays and lesbians. Bonus points for getting her fellow managers to do the same.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/got-the-fraud-on-the-phoney/25779 This manager]] frightens a fraudster into ''turning himself in''.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/setting-mother-straight/26685 Sometimes]], it takes real guts for a daughter to [[CallingTheOldManOut stand up to her mother]] when she's being a homophobic bitch.
--> '''Daughter:''' “Can you please just stop? This guy’s been pretty d*** helpful and probably has better taste in men than you!
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/when-toxic-personalities-become-intoxicated/25871 This chick]] knows how to deal with an angry drunk.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/preaching-to-the-converted/27548 This vicar]] shows us how best to deal with a HollywoodAtheist.
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/bohemian-medicine/28199 There are some things that just unite us all.]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/the-karate-kid-christmas-special/26311 Nine year old karate student: 1, six foot tall bully: 0]]
* [[http://notalwaysright.com/they-make-a-mockery-of-muggery/28860 This dude.]]
* The woman in [[http://notalwaysright.com/needs-to-press-paws/29017 this story]] saves a worker from harm, but the kicker is that she just goes on with her day like it was nothing. Perhaps the only sad part is that the worker never got to thank her for it.
!!From ''Not Always Romantic''
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/good-grief/23877 A knight in shining armour]]
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/a-heathen-is-for-life-not-just-for-christmas/23721 A Heathen is for life]].
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/the-true-meaning-of-seeing-clearly/18745 Being blind isn't always a bad thing.]]
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/a-good-service-for-those-in-service/21998 A female soldier vs. a customer who thought that women couldn't fight in battles]]
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/punch-drunk-love/22196 How to deal with an abusive boyfriend]]
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/girls-night-shout/22742 And here's how you handle a misogynist]]
* [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/putting-the-knee-into-a-jerk/22897 This girl hurts a guy who refuses to leave her alone - by accident!]]
* A man, who owns a bookstore, has a female friend with a knee injury being harassed by a jackass customer. [[http://notalwaysromantic.com/brace-yourself/24360 He calmly intervenes.]]
!!From ''Not Always Related''
* [[http://notalwaysrelated.com/mean-girls-the-next-generation/19442 Mean Girls: The Next Generation]] is one for both the mom and the daughter.
* What to do when your older sister tries to impose on you? [[http://notalwaysrelated.com/she-hit-a-nerve-pinch-part-2/24376 Why]], [[OneHitKill one-shot her]]!
!!From ''Not Always Working''
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/consider-yourself-ameliorated/24794 This one]] just speaks for itself.
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/we-read-your-attitude-loud-and-clear/24942 This]] is immediate karma in action.
* [[BadBoss Bad bosses]] [[http://notalwaysworking.com/affirmative-action-affirmed/25044 getting owned]] is truly awesome.
* In [[http://notalwaysworking.com/nice-to-get-helped-for-a-change/26164 this one]], a transgender woman has trouble with an ObstructiveBureaucrat who doesn't even deign to show disgust. Both her friend and the manager helped her while remaining calm, and said bureaucrat '''will''' end up fired.
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/foot-in-mouth-101/27312 A student]] put the lid on a bigoted boss when he made a blatant assumption for the last time.
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/enter-the-meowndarin/28509 Claw through this]], [[ThisIsForEmphasisBitch b****!]]
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/hit-the-road-jerk/28533 Everyone hopes they get a customer like this.]]
-->'''Supervisor''': You can’t speak to me like that! You can’t give ME orders! I’M the supervisor!
-->'''Customer''': “Then F***ING supervise, you little s***, or I’ll come in there and supervise YOU out of a job.” *to me* “Doing good, darlin’. Carry on!”
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/getting-his-just-desserts/28466 This guy]] gives a rude, lazy employee his just desserts.
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/have-no-truck-with-these-coworkers/28937 Karma strikes]] a shift manager who (essentially) fires an employee for being pregnant. Step one: ''His'' boss finds out about it, and the firing is reversed. Step two: The manager finds out the shift manager's been MakingLoveInAllTheWrongPlaces with the coworker who lodged the initial complaint, which gets the shift manager ''and'' his lover fired.
* [[http://notalwaysworking.com/fly-the-friendliest-skies/29965 This airport staff]] definitely knows how to make a bad situation better.
!!From ''Not Always Learning'':
* [[http://notalwayslearning.com/the-power-of-a-kenya-do-attitude/30445 The security guard in this story]] started teaching himself about electrical equipment because he was tired of his houses burning down from faulty wiring. Not only does he save a tech-inept tech student from himself and fix several other students' busted projects, the last line of the story says that he knew enough to test out of all but the most advanced classes!
* [[http://notalwayslearning.com/this-test-has-your-name-on-it/30633 The best way to reward those who are willing to work.]]
** [[http://notalwayslearning.com/feeling-like-an-atten-dunce/30948 A similar case, but with different circumstances.]]