* The "Safe" ending was made of this. For starters, [[spoiler: after you discover Ace's identity, you call everyone up and expose Ace as the killer, in a manner similar to AceAttorney.]]
* And afterwards, [[spoiler: Snake proves he wasn't just bluffing about his strength. Ace is either apparently the strongest, or second strongest (after Seven) character in the game, and is armed with a gun with six bullets. Snake is a scrawny, pale guy with a false left arm (that has had its hand crushed). Yeah, and he's blind. Snake takes each of the bullets and lunges up to Ace.]]
* Finally, [[spoiler: Ace's death in the incinerator is meant to invoke the image of a FireAndBrimstoneHell. But it's climactic to watch him burn after knowing [[KarmicDeath what happened 9 years ago.]]]]
* The Memories of the Escape feature. The ability to replay each of the 16 rooms all over again, without having to restart the game.
* The True Ending is just filled with them. [[spoiler:Who knew that the act of turning the DS upside-down would be one as well?]]
** The final puzzle alone is a wrap up of Moment of Awesome, Awesome Music and Heartwarming Moments all in one.
--> [[spoiler:'''Junpei''']]: "I'm gonna do this on my own, [with my own mind]! I'm gonna solve this problem!"
** [[spoiler:When the narration suddenly switches to first-person, I took it to mean at first that I, the player, was responsible for everything Junpei had did, and that my own experiences in the previous five endings were transmitted to him in his epiphany. I mean, what else could I have concluded from "He knew because ''I'' knew"? Little did I know that the true meaning of it was even more mindbreaking...]]
* Also from the True Ending, [[spoiler:after Ace fails to open the q door, Seven knocks him to the ground with a single punch. It's very cathartic to watch.]]
** While we're talking about Seven, how about [[spoiler: him saving the kids in the previous Nonary Game nine years ago?]] A sublime example of BigDamnHeroes.
* Let us not forget that the entire plot revolves around the fact that [[spoiler:rather than just dying when put into a death trap that she lacked the skills to overcome at the time, Akane Kurashiki ''engineered a StableTimeLoop in which she'd create the means for her continued survival nine years after it happened.'']]