* The "Safe" ending was made of this. For starters, [[spoiler: after you discover Ace's identity, you call everyone up and expose Ace as the killer, in a manner similar to ''Franchise/AceAttorney''.]]
* And afterwards, [[spoiler: Snake proves he wasn't just bluffing about his strength. Ace is either apparently the strongest, or second strongest (after Seven) character in the game, and is armed with a gun with six bullets. Snake is a scrawny, pale guy with a false left arm (that has had its hand crushed). Yeah, and he's blind. Snake takes each of the bullets and lunges up to Ace.]]
* Finally, [[spoiler: Ace's death in the incinerator is meant to invoke the image of a FireAndBrimstoneHell. But it's climactic to watch him burn after knowing [[KarmicDeath what happened 9 years ago.]]]]
* The Memories of the Escape feature. The ability to replay each of the 16 rooms all over again, without having to restart the game.
* The True Ending is just filled with them. [[spoiler:Who knew that the act of turning the DS upside-down would be one as well?]]
** The final puzzle alone is a wrap up of Moment of Awesome, Awesome Music and Heartwarming Moments all in one.
---> [[spoiler:'''Junpei''']]: "I'm gonna do this on my own, [with my own mind]! I'm gonna solve this problem!"
* Also from the True Ending, [[spoiler:after Ace fails to open the q door, Seven knocks him to the ground with a single punch. It's very cathartic to watch.]]
* While we're talking about Seven, how about [[spoiler: him saving the kids in the previous Nonary Game nine years ago?]] A sublime example of BigDamnHeroes.
* Not a heroic example, but going to the Submarine Ending (DS) / Syringe Ending (iOS) route after seeing the True Ending counts as well. Mainly because, in order to go through Door 3, Junpei [[spoiler: forced Zero, that is,]] [[spoiler:Santa and Akane, possibly Seven as well]] [[spoiler:to act by ''his'' rules just as hard as they've been doing to everyone else so far! And it works better than expected, when you realize that]] [[spoiler:Santa]] [[spoiler:''had'' to topple]] [[spoiler:Clover and Lotus]] [[spoiler:in order to keep the facade about their bracelets from wrecking the actual objective of the Nonary Game. ''[[CrouchingMoronHiddenBadass Damn...!]]'']]
** [[spoiler:Santa's]] reaction to the above takes a whole new meaning, as well.
---> [[spoiler:'''Santa''': "This is [[OutGambitted insane!]] This [[SpannerInTheWorks isn't right!]]"]]
* Let us not forget that the entire plot revolves around the fact that [[spoiler:rather than just dying when put into a death trap that she lacked the skills to overcome at the time, Akane Kurashiki- a girl with no special training and no prior ability to control her powers- ''engineered a StableTimeLoop in which she'd create the means for her continued survival nine years after it happened.'']]