* In the first episode, a delivery man doesn't believe the very young-looking Harry is a judge. Harry retorts, "If I weren't the judge, could I do this?" and discharges a gag rifle that shoots seemingly-endless spring snakes over everyone else in the room. Harry then adds: "...In his office?"
* Dan had a great one in ''Constitution, Part 2''. Roz, who was recently diagnosed as Diabetic, has gone into shock and is hallucinating that she's a little girl again. This is made more problematic by her standing on a roof-ledge while crying about how her father used to wake her up after he got off the late-shift at work and fixed her an ice-cream cone and how she'll never be able to think about him while having ice cream ever again. After failing to talk her down and taking two punches to the face and a GroinAttack trying to grapple her, Dan finally talks Roz down by pretending to be her father and offering to fix her an ice cream cone.
* Nearly everyone on the cast got one in ''It's Just A Joke'' - an episode in which a [[PoliticallyIncorrectVillain Politically Incorrect Comedian]] nicknamed "Potty-Mouth" tried to score free publicity for his act by staging a First Amendment Battle over his right to Free Speech in Harry's court with a televangelist accomplice fanning the flames of censorship to increase donations to his church. Harry winds up turning the tables by arranging for the comedian to perform his act in front of the courtroom and...
** Christine tells the guy off and leaves after the first joke - a sexist one-liner about single mothers being sluts and welfare cheats.
** Lizette, the mousy court stenographer whose major defining characteristic was not standing up for herself, actually stands up to the comedian and says that jokes about women being hurt aren't funny.
** Roz's response to the quip about how the large number of African Americans in the audience suggests "they need more security around here". ''Actually, I AM security around here.''
** Former soldier Mac and his understated punchline to the joke "What do you call an African American man in a uniform?" ''A Veteran?''
** In the end Dan, who had been defending the comedian's style of humor as satire throughout the episode, finally has enough and tells the guy off when he realizes that the comedian honestly believes the backward things he is saying. This leads to a [[SugarWiki/FunnyMoments Crowning Moment of Funny]] and one of the few occasions when Dan was ever at a loss for words after the comedian - unable to think of any other comeback - accuses Dan of being gay.
** Even blind vendor Jack - who was only on the show during Season 8 - got one after the comedian makes a crack about a blind man stealing his job because it was "Hire The Handicapped Week" and Jack laughs.
-->'''Comedian:''' (defensively) Aha! See! See! The blind guy laughed!
-->'''Jack:''' Yeah, I was just imagining what it must be like if you look as stupid as you sound!
** The payoff to the scene has the Comedian arguing that Harry just pulled these people off the street and that "These people aren't real Potty-Mouth fans!" Harry retorts that these people were standing in line for tickets to his show to see what all the fuss was about, thus exposing Potty-Mouth as the [[OnlyInItForTheMoney money-grabbing fraud]] he really is.
* In ''Top Judge'', Harry got into a duel with a younger prankster judge. In perhaps his most CrazyAwesome moment ever, Harry won the duel after pretending to concede the fight, giving the younger judge his best silk robe (the prize he demanded if he won) and wound up trapping the younger judge inside a giant balloon he had rigged up to inflate by remote control, filling the courtroom.
--> '''Harry:''' Cleaver, you may be younger. You may be faster. You may even be smarter. But you will NEVER, EVER, be crazier ... than me."
-->'''(pulls out a pin and punctures the balloon)'''
** The prank the young judge pulled on Harry wasn't bad either. The courtroom waited for his prank to strike at the time he said would happen. When it didn't, Harry called for a recess... and the pounding of the gavel caused Harry's '' entire bench to collapse''.
*** Ah, but Harry [[CrazyPrepared knew it was coming]], and knew his rival's ego would get baited with that particular silk robe...
* In ''No Hard Feelings'', Dan turns the tables on an aggressive lawyer with a big-name law firm, who only wanted to hire him because of his reported prowess of a lover and not because of his skill as a lawyer. This offended Dan because EvenEvilHasStandards and while Dan has no qualms about sleeping with a colleague or even a boss, he does not play games with the law and takes his job as a lawyer seriously. So he slept with the lawyer, gave her the greatest night of passion in her life... and then turned down the job after giving her a TheReasonYouSuckSpeech, making it clear he had no interest in being a "high-price office gigolo".
--> '''Dan:''' When you think of this night... and you will... suffer.