* Her verse on Music/KanyeWest's "Monster", seen by many as the highlight of the song. And how effortless she makes it all look.
** Her verse has become so ubiquitous that [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgv6aiiOzjo at a CRWN interview]], all of the Barbies in the audience knew EVERY SINGLE WORD, allowing her to rap with them.
* No one rates it quite as much, but her verse on "Bang Bang" by Music/JessieJ and Music/ArianaGrande as well. She switches her flow three times, doing so seamlessly and effortlessly.
* The song "Big Daddy" has her slaying Iggy Azalea.
* See also the machine-gun delivery of her verse on Ciara's [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-TTNdyIMAE "I'm Out".]]
* Her surprise [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EusT7GqGZbg appearance]] on Music/TheWeeknd's performance of "The Hills" on ''Series/SaturdayNightLive''. Her delivery is effortless and after the song concludes, he starts bowing down at her.
* Her rapping about her past in the heartbreaking "All Things Go".
* ''Miley, What's good?''
* Her song "Win Again" is a wonderful example of well-done braggadocio.
* "Chiraq", for anybody forgetting that Nicki can spit.
* Nicki Minaj rapping with no beat at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in the remix to "Flawless" and killing it.
* Nicki's sample of Annie Lennox in "Your Love".