* In an early book, Jacen finds himself captured by the Vong. He's trying to call his lightsaber to him, but he can't seem to do it. Then it flies ''away'' from him. He hears it ignite...and then another lightsaber igniting. His Uncle Luke has arrived, and while Luke doesn't ''start'' a fight with the Vong, he kicks nine kinds of hell out of them when they don't stand down. Primarily by use of a Force tornado that pummels them with rocks and debris from the ground around them.
* Ganner Rhysode's LastStand in ''Traitor''. He literally becomes one with the Force while holding off ''hundreds'' of Yuuzhan Vong warriors ''single-handedly'', finally pulling a Samson and collapsing the building on himself and everything in the vicinity before he's overcome. This impresses the Vong so much that he winds up as a central figure in the Vong's Jeedai heresy, an invincible warrior called the Ganner who guards the gateway to the underworld.
--> "I am Ganner. This threshold is ''mine''. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
* In one of the later books Corran, Anakin, and Tahiri are on a space station orbiting the homeworld of the Givin, whose leaders were not particularly happy to have them there. The Vong show up, and Corran assumes the Givin will turn them over to the Vong. The Givin, however, begin pitched battle with the Vong. Confused, Corran asks the Givin leader why the Vong didn't transmit their usual "Surrender the Jedi and we'll let you live" message. The Givin leader's reply? "They did. We did not believe them." After seeing dozens of worlds throw Jedi to the wolves (and get destroyed regardless), it was both awesome and refreshing to see one planet with a healthy dose of GenreSavvy.
* Jacen's FinalBattle with Onimi in "TheUnifyingForce", wherein Jacen achieves oneness and activates Force Light in order to turn Onimi's own poisons against him, melting him into a puddle of goop. Considering all of the atrocities that Onimi has caused purely to ascend to Godhood, it's more than righteous and it causes the destruction of the Vong Citadel, ensuring that the War will finally end.
* ''Rebel Dream'' has the Galactic Alliance tricking the Vong into invading a planet to try and destroy a fake superweapon and suffering a ''long'' series of defeats on the ground. Of note is Operation Emperor's Hammer, in which Vong infantry was lured in the open and suffered four minutes of OrbitalBombardment from the ''Lusankya'', a Star Dreadnought. To put matters into perspective, three Star Destroyers can reduce the surface of a planet to slag in a matter of hours, and an ''Executor''-class Star Dreadnought like the ''Lusankya'' has the firepower of at least ''[[NoKillLikeOverkill one hundred]]'' [[NoKillLikeOverkill Star Destroyers]].
-->'''Wedge:''' So, we're going to hit with an enemy they've never had the displeasure of facing. We're going to hit them with the Empire.
-->'''Tycho Celchu:''' They're not going to like the Empire