* Jess tearing apart Spencer's place to get her stuff back after realizing he didn't water her plants.
** [[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech "Suck it, Mr. Krabs!]]
* The slow motion chicken dance at the end of the wedding episode definitely counts
* Eye of the Tiger? Awesome. Eye of the Tiger played (somewhat poorly) on hand bells? CrowningMomentOfAwesome
* [[spoiler: Jess and Paul's elevator sex was pretty awesome, especially after all the trouble it took to get to that point.]]
* Schmidt's asshole friend getting decked by Julia.
* "I'm going to go pay this $800 fine. And my checks have baby farm animals on them, ''bitch''!"
* Jess getting back at the little bitch bully student during "Bully".
--> '''Jess:''' You're gonna sing a duet with me.
--> '''Bully:''' [[BigWHAT WHAT?]]
* Cece revealing she lost her virginity to [[spoiler:MickJagger]].
* Winston's NoisyShutUp in "Secrets," where he gets the entire apartment to shut the hell up (and simultaneously solve all of their arguments). And why'd he do it? Because it's Saturday. That's a sleeping day.
---> '''Winston:''' Alright, everybody STOP! wherever you are, just '''''sit down'''''. alright now, Saturday is a day for sleeping, and you will ''not'' take that away from me. now ''you'', give her her scarf back. finders-keepers is not a thing. ''(girl hands scarf back)'' and ''you'', get out of my house.
---> '''Holly:''' who are you?
---> '''Winston:''' ''(dramatically)'' Who am I? who am '''''I'''''?!?! well i am Theodore K. Mullins, and Nick is my lover on the downlow. Tell her, Nick. Tell her how it really goes down in Apartment 4-D. Oh great Negro spirit, please come down and loose these chains on this woman! Flesh on flesh, when the lights are off we are all the same. Dear Lord, ''HELP'' me Father! ''(in tears)'' get out of my house-GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! ''(as girls leave)'' You told Harpo to beat ME?!?!you love them over me-''(normal voice,to Nick:)'' you-you're sweating so much it looks like rain. ''to Schmidt:'' and you-well, you're peaking, man you're at the prime of your life. (claps) [[ItMakesSenseInContext Cece, get rid of the motorcycle. and Jess, don't act like you haven't thought about us when you're going solo.]] i don't work a 9 to 5, I'm here all day i can hear you. now go away, because I'm having cereal!
* Nick punching out Taye Diggs' character after finding him naked in Jess' bed. Especially great because it looked like Nick was going to comedically get taken out in a drunken stupor.
* Schmidt impressing Sadie with his sexual prowess using a vagina diagram and some UnusualEuphemism.
* Schmidt calling the dirty old man from "[=LAXmas=]" a "Dirty old bitch" for trying to trade him a gold card for a night with Cece.
* The entire season 5 episode "Jury Duty" is one for Jess, showing just how important she is in keeping the loft from devolving into chaos.
* Everyone in the two part season 5 finale, particularly Schmidt though frankly all his efforts throughout the season count. [[spoiler: After calling and failing (for a year) to get Cece's mom to come to their wedding and then seeing how upset Cece is about it when she breaks down over his mom getting engaged to her lover, Schmidt decides to fly to Portland in the middle of the night to convince her in person. Things don't go according to plan and he ends up having to miss the one night of his life he's been dreaming about. Which he is okay with since "[he] knows what the rest of his life is going to look like.". When he gets back in the dead of night, the gang has put together a second ceremony in the loft that's a mix Jewish-Indian wedding so that he still has his night.]]