* Richard killing the Beast and earning the name 'The Warrior' from Hunter, of all people.
* Richard surviving the ''fucking'' Ordeal. That kind of mental pressure, after all that's happened to him - it's amazing he didn't crack.
* Door opening a door in an assassin's chest.
* The Marquis de Carabas' BatmanGambit. [[spoiler:Baddies always tend to spout their evil plans in front of people they're gonna kill. So the Marquis bets on this, and gives his life to a friend for safekeeping so that he can resurrect after they've killed him. That's some BatmanGambit.]]
* Hunter dealing out whoop-ass to everyone who wants it.
* Door's [[spoiler:switcheroo with the key and its copy, planting the real one in Richard's pocket, without him even noticing.]] And then her line when [[spoiler:Islington]] realizes that the door she opens [[spoiler:certainly does ''not'' lead to Heaven]]
-->Door: [[spoiler:No. ''I'' opened a door. As hard and far away as I could!]]
* Richard and The Marquis de Carabas are being threatened with torture and death if Door refuses to cooperate with Islington. Richard and the Marquis both attempt a HeroicSacrifice, with the Marquis' response doubling as a Crowning Moment of Funny, as well.
--> '''Richard''':Don't do it. We don't matter!
--> '''Marquis de Carabas''': Actually, [[ItsAllAboutMe I matter very much]], but I have to agree. Don't do it.