* At the climax, Long John is holding Benjamina at gunpoint, and Kermit dramatically comes to her rescue.
* Blind Pew, when he first appears, makes one BlindMistake (I mean, ''visually-challenged'' mistake) after another. When Billy Bones cocks his pistol, Pew does an amazing flip and pins Billy to the wall, pointing the gun to the floor.
* Mrs. Bluberidge holding off the pirates so Jim and the others can escape.
* The VillainSong "Shiver My Timbers". Also the other VillainSong, "Professional Pirate."
* The Squire (Fozzie) being saved by... ''the little man who lives in his finger''.
* After Kermit's sword goes flying, and Jim and the whole gang come to his rescue, including Rizzo! And they all look rather dashing to boot!
** ...... Kermit can FRIGGIN' FIGHT WITH A SWORD! When did ''he'' practice that?!
--> '''Kermit:''' Not bad for an amphibian!
** And in a rare moment when his froggishness isn't just cosmetic or grounds for one-liners, he makes some impressive leaps while rushing into battle.
* Long John Silver taking about half a minute to intimidate his mutinous crew into letting him be their leader again, while tied to a tree.
** Tim Curry's entire performance is just wonderful to watch. When a single human actor can manage to upstage the ''entire'' Muppet cast, Miss Piggy included...
* Sam the Eagle dual wielding cutlasses in the fight scene, as well as swinging into the action with a sword clutched between his...beak.
** The fact that Sam the Eagle's version of Mr. Arrow was, and still is the ''only'' version to live all the way to the end of the story.