* Hero's triumphant return in the final scene.
* Here's to a scheming clergyman whose plan actually has the desired effect. Yes, Laurence, we're looking at you.
* Antonio's series of monologues in 5.1 where he pretty much tells off everyone.
--> '''Antonio:''' Boys, apes, braggarts, jacks, milksops!
--> '''Leonato:''' Brother Anthony-
--> '''Antonio:''' HOLD YOU CONTENT!
* When Boracchio is explaining the plot to destroy Hero to Don John. Bonus points if Don John throws on an EvilLaugh for good measure.
* Beatrice and Benedick's first argument.
* Dogberry and his bumbling crew exposing the whole sham.
* Let's face it. B & B have slapped each other around so much, they have the best chance at happiness of any pair Shakespeare ever wrote.
* Beatrice's 'If I were a man' speech, when she shows Benedick and the audience exactly how little she is prepared to take Claudio's shit, and actually convinces Benedick to challenge Claudio to a duel since she can't do it herself, however much she'd love to.