* Bean sneaks from the ''fully-packed'' audience of a cinema into the projectionist booth, ''hijacks the movie'' and replaces it with the footage in his camcorder, ''which he also edits on the fly'' to highlight aspiring actress Sabine -- all because the PrimaDonnaDirector trimmed out her scenes. Also a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming, and [[TookALevelInKindness a long way away]] from the guy who made a habit of running a baby-blue Reliant Robin off the road.
* An earlier scene involving an improvised opera and PietaPlagiarism played for laughs.
* Bean gets stuck in a small wooden shack, lifts the shack into the road, carries it off-screen, and gets hit by a ''truck.'' He then immediately walks on-screen, [[MadeOfIron completely unharmed]] whilst the shack is evidently reduced to splinters.
* Bean wanders into what appears to be just another rustic French town -- which is then invaded by an [[ThoseWackyNazis entire squadron of Nazi soldiers]], including a tank that blows up a nearby building. Turns out it's a set for one of [[PrimaDonnaDirector Carson Clay's]] works... no, not a movie. He's filming a ''yoghurt commercial.'' That could have easily been shown in Cannes over his LeFilmArtistique.
** [[BigBrotherInstinct Bean tackling Sabine to the ground to get her out of harm's way,]] before he realises that it's just a commercial.
* While driving to Cannes, Sabine falls asleep at the wheel, and Bean has to take over from the passenger side. Cue him purposefully spinning the car out, and it then cuts to the interior of the car -- where Bean is now in the driver's seat, and Sabine in the passenger side.